Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Balayan

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,210 reviews

It was indeed a productive day, every time i go to work. I always encounter different types of transactions, complaints and unexpected job. But i feel so fulfilled whenever I do all that accurately. Learning new things everyday is what makes my day. Though, the company strictly follow all rules and regulations, which I think just right for me to manage all my staffs according to rules of our management. the hardest part of this job is my schedule because Weekends are the most peak time in retail. and I only had one day per week to rest.The most enjoyable part of my job, is i have met and encounter different types of person that taught me more about life and work.

Pros

Paid overtime

Cons

Long hours/One Rest Day per week

Friendly environment.

I learned a lot at Ace Hardware because they guide the new hire employee and have a caring to each other. All the staff are responsible because they have a great a leader. In terms of selling, the selling personnel are approachable. They give the best quality of the product that the customer need. Also if experience staff there give their advice or comment to their problem like about their car, in their house so that they can easily fix without expending too much. So i am really admire the employees in Ace Hardware for being friendly and approachable to the customers.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Going home late

2.1K