Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Baguio

Baguio5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,249 reviews

fun workplace

employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.

Pros

good working environment

Team building

Good company we learn more and have a idea like ,electrical, hardware,lawn and garden,paint, plumbing automotive accessories. Good customer service and helpful place.

Pros

Free breaktime

Cons

Net uniform

Fun

Have a good stockroom and nice company. Good salary too. Its fun in stockroom because many joker in my co-worker. Nice managers

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Productive and fun working with co-workers

The hardest part of the job is when the company offered sale items because it is a time that customers will boom. But at the same it is the most enjoyable part of the job because all the skills can be used in here especially for being an effective and efficient employee.

fun workplace

the company is nice. they really train us well. we also have once a week quiz when i was working there. i'm enjoying my job without complains.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

2.2K