Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Bacoor

Bacoor11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,372 reviews

Fine

"I have worked for Ace Hardware Philippines Inc. for the past 1 year. I absolutely love it there!! Yes, the work is not easy, but I promise you will not have to worry about shortage of pay, starting off at $14.50 and also the amazing incentive program they have you can easily make $800 a week here. I am a part timer and make $600 a week and only work 25 hours in a week.Highly recommend this job to anyone!!"

I've learn how to make inventory in warehouse section and the difficult part is to organize all the items i recieved form the deliver but its ok i work hard .

Good

Its good working with ace. And im happy that im being part of the team. But for my future i want to explore and improve my knowledge and skill in the other company.

Fun workplace

I woke up every morning to become dependable in this company. I learned how to become dependent and how to get along with other people. The most enjoyable part of my job was assisting customers with their heavy items.

productive and well balance work place

they give you coffee breaks they have their own comfort room not like others using mall comfort room hardest part of the job was during sale and other holidays

Pros

coffee breaks

Cons

late out for opening cashier

happy to sell products of firefly

like in my previous company Rockford corp, we sell products of firefly and its much easy to sell because customer can choose many of kinds of product of firefly like light buld, emergency light, garden lamp, Christmas lights, avr, exhaust fan, outlets and light switch etc. in inventory much harder than Rockford because of many varieties..

Pros

re

Ace Hardware

I've worked at Ace Hardware Phils for almost 10yrs, I learned a lot from them in terms of leadership, creativity, successful delegation and coaching. Working in a retail industry is quiet hard because you have to meet customer satisfaction, you have to be multitasking

Pros

benefits and job security

Cons

long hours / underpaid

proficient

I have a 6 day working days. I learned a lot during my work here, i have a great time while working here and i can manage my time properly. The most enjoyable part is customer satisfaction

Pros

incentives

Cons

12 hours

Productive and enjoy

I learned how to be a good person to others. Great policy Great managment And most of all great company to improve your skills in life

Pros

Free lunch

full of challenge

fun work place with supportive management, they always make sure of their employees safety and satisfaction with regards to each ones benefits. they are open with regards to the employee's suggestion on how they can provide a better service for the customer. giving the employees the chance to make up their most important event with their lives such as baptism,wedding,emergency,etc., by proving a vacation leave.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

8 hours a day plus overtime if needed

productive and fun workplace

the management is good. my co workers is a good team player also. shifting schedule.

Pros

complete benefits

Cons

short breaks

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Bacoor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?