Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

The future depends on what you do today.

No matter where you are in your career, chances are you're in need of a little motivation to get to the next step to go for the job you'll actually love waking up for, to ask for that promotion, to figure out what you should do with your life, or to just push through a rough day.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and assisting customer

Typical day at work are assisting customer, changing of display, and monitoring stock I learn in my work are organizing my work place and how to give a good customer service my co-workers are very good and helpful The hardest part part is the customer complained The most enjoyable part are assisting customer to the best you can do

Pros

good bonus

Cons

Long Hours
Same location

Productive and work fun place

Over all experieced was very good. A fun work place.I learned a lot especially plumbing electrical that you can also applied in your home. It has been a great prevelege for me to be part of the team.

Pros

2 breaks, 1 hours and another 30 minute coffee break

Cons

Good workplace fun co workers

Good fun working environment I learned lot of things such as working with different types of people. Good management, with benefits balance work time

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • The future depends on what you do today.