Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Productive and Fun

8 hours of works shifting schedule How to give a full services to all clients Top managements Nice co-workers To do Inventory During Sales of the Malls

Pros

Free lockers

Cons

Long Hours

5.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Ace Hardware is good..But sometimes the admins of that company is not good for their staff

At Ace Hardware, I spend months of hardwork but they didnt pay off. Like we do our job but the salary is not good in out life.. Then after five months your job is now done. find another job.

Cons

low salary
Same role

fun to work and enhance your knowledge not just in one department but all.

i learned some things which i really dont know before i get hired. learning new thing of how those things works specifically in tools department, i assigned there also in hardware department and i learned the items how to use it or where will used to. the management there was good cause there not letting there employee to stuck in one department, they teach the employee to explore more about there products and sometimes they used to demonstrate it. my co-workers are fine. we have a few bondings after works which will help us to relax after a busy day. the enjoyable part of working there is we have our daily demonstration of the products cause there it helps other promodizer to know it. i learned a lot there cause i can use my knowledge to wherever i go and use it in personal use sometimes.

Pros

good incentives, enhances your knowledge/

Cons

pressure to meet the daily quota
Same location

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..

2.2K