Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned working at ace hardware is you have to work with your co workers and entertain customers and give what they are looking for. and also keep your area clean as always.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

productive and energetic staff

i'm working 8 hrs a day monday-saturday except sunday. I learned good communication to costumers. most enjoyable part is we have a year end party and they gave us a bonus on the 12th month of the year .
Same role

Masaya,matututo kang makipag usap sa mga customer in good customer service

Always smile Good customer assists Friendly Pakita mo sa customer na welcome sila Always assits sa mga customer Magtulongan Integrity More sale

Pros

Work

Cons

8 hours
Same role

Can write speak English and Filipino; Computer Literate i.e knows how to efficiently utilize Word Processing, Autocad, Excel, and Powerpoint

-Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products. -Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information. -Ensures the achievement of sales targets of store. -Responsible for timely and proper display and replenishment of merchandize. -Provide fast, efficient and courteous service at all times to potential customers. -Prepares and submit daily Sales Report. -Protect merchandize from external and internal losses (theft, damage, etc). -Attends to every Product Orientation as scheduled by the client. -Study and conduct research of new products for additional product knowledge.

Pros

electrical department

Cons

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Productive and fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?