Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Fun workplace

A typical day at work is entertaining all the customers that comes to our store and servicing them the best I can. I have learned to get along well with different kinds of people. The management is excellent in running the business. My co-workers are fun to work with and I have good relation to them. The hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing good service to all our customers and satisfying their needs.

Pros

Free meals when holidays.

Cons

Standing for long hours.

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned working at ace hardware is you have to work with your co workers and entertain customers and give what they are looking for. and also keep your area clean as always.

productive and energetic staff

i'm working 8 hrs a day monday-saturday except sunday. I learned good communication to costumers. most enjoyable part is we have a year end party and they gave us a bonus on the 12th month of the year .
Same role

Masaya,matututo kang makipag usap sa mga customer in good customer service

Always smile Good customer assists Friendly Pakita mo sa customer na welcome sila Always assits sa mga customer Magtulongan Integrity More sale

Pros

Work

Cons

8 hours

Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Fun workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?