Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Fun place to work

I started as the head cashier and went into sales as well. I would assist with the receiving of our Inventory twice weekly. I also worked in the office with receivables and payables. I learned a lot about hardware and how to cut keys, mix paint and how to provide excellent customer service. Management was amazing the company had been on the same corner for over 70 years and was family owned. My co-workers were great and never hesitated to take me under their wing and teach me the different aspects of the business. There was not a hard part to this job I enjoyed everything about it. The most enjoyable part of my experience at Kilgore was the knowledge I took with me and have been able to use in my personal life .

Pros

Discount on purchases and priceless knowledge

Cons

part time

3.0Salary / Benefits

Productive place for everyone

If you want to develop your skills, Ace is the best place for you. Lot of knowledges to be learned, They have a complete line of merchandise to offer and to choose from. Great place for the people who wants to build career.

Pros

Great benefits, Vl, Sl, 13th Month, Bonuses, Incentives

Cons

Open during holidays

To be more productive at work ,

It will help you grow on everyday challenges and be a critical thinker. A nice environment to work especially the co workers that emphasize teamwork. And the management helps you grow by seminars and orientation.

Pros

Medical and benefits

Team building

Good company we learn more and have a idea like ,electrical, hardware,lawn and garden,paint, plumbing automotive accessories. Good customer service and helpful place.

Pros

Free breaktime

Cons

Net uniform

2.1K
1.9K
1.2K

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Fun place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?