Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Excellent

I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..
Same role

N/a

They can manage their staff and also have a great supervisor, and good items for the cx that we can sell and also have a great team as well and great members

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a
Same location

Fun workplace, but low salary, no career growth, work overload

Working for Ace Hardware Phils., is only okay if you want to gain work experience especially for fresh graduates. I would not recommend it for long term work if you are rank and file. The work is very tiring because you have to stand for almost 8 hours a day. The salary is really low it's just minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage depending on the position. The annual salary increase is also very small and sometimes there is no salary increase at all because of the pandemic. There is also stressful work overload because your have to do warehouse(stockman) work, supervisory work, and even cashier work, all that for slightly above minimum wage. Sometimes no overtime pay. No career growth at all it's a dead-end job and there is low chance of career progression. It has complete benefits though and has very friendly workmates that makes the work fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Fun workplace, complete benefits

Cons

Low salary, Long hours, No career grow, Work overload

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Excellent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?