Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

I enjoy working at ace because I learned as much as in electrical and plumbing I learned a lot and added to my knowledge that I can apply to my next job and do it at home, I enjoy working because you work pure fun and not pure stress.

Cons

8 hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Good workplace fun co workers

Good fun working environment I learned lot of things such as working with different types of people. Good management, with benefits balance work time
Same role

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.
Same location

Happy and stressful at times. Lots of work and task to be given by the manager. 6 working days, 1 rd, shifting schedule. Always balanced your fund and cash given by the cashiers.

Pros

13th month, bonus

Cons

Long hours, 1 Rd

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Competitive about your products so you need to learn what the products you selling to customer