Ace Hardware logo
Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews

Found 370 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,048 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

Hassle and stressful

They dont really care about their employees at all. If you were a rank and file employee, they even force you to the supervisorial task. You were also obliged to do works even when you are on leave or day offs. They also ask you to do the impossible. The top management doesnt think at all about thr welfare of the employees. No yearly increase. No career development. Forced and unpaid OTs

Pros

One ride from home

Cons

Stressful environment

A typical day at work

At ace hardwere.. More sales more teamwork and more learn about the items.. And good as well to this job.. I want to go back.. On this job becouse more apurtunity..and i want to be more

Pros

Good friendship and intelligents

Fun workplace

Fun and you can learn a lot of things. You can meet different types of customers and you can interact with them face to face. They always have a hurdle that can you develop you grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Fun
Salary / Benefits

Competitive work balance and respectful co-workers, supervisors and managers. I learned a lot like, talking in public and be friends to anyone. handling also the cash of store, and also selling our sales.

Stressful

Ace Hardware is a good company. In my journey in the company its stress me the selling of reward card. We have a quota per day. I need to sell 6 reward card a day.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Long hour sometimes

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work environment

Ive learned a lot while workinv as a cashier in Ace hardware, life lessons that I can use as I entered the reality of life. Ive worked as a probi since i was still a an undergrad that time and still has plans on finishing my degree. Work environment can really make a big impact for someone, it just so happen that my ace hardware friends is really like a family.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Stressful

stressful but its good..

i learned a lot from ace hardware i am being matured being part of this company for the years i stayed. i highly recommended this company for being good customer service and giving knowledge not only from the customer but for yourself aswell

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

9hours a day but its up to you if you want to extend your stay

Fulfilling career advancement wise

All work in Ace Hardware is about improving one's skills, be it in management or operations and inter department camaraderie. Ace applies a holistic approach to career advancement and is a people centric company. I have the honor of working for them for 16 years and every day is a pleasurable experience.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

short breaks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned working at ace hardware is you have to work with your co workers and entertain customers and give what they are looking for. and also keep your area clean as always.

Productive.. And challeging

Im proud being part of this company... Im have many lot of learns and knowledgeable all of things that before i dont know what it is.. And im enjoy...

Pros

Free launch. Meet new friends

Cons

An hour
Salary / Benefits

Productive and enjoy making new set of accompany

They never pay my deduction that supposedly they should give it back to me. Im still waiting for it. P3,000.00 is quite big and is not easy to earn. They should give it to me because I work for it.

Pros

Cons

Overtime sometimes
Salary / Benefits

Excellent company to work with.

become a well knowledgeable with an up challenging life role from workplace to community.Ace hardware brings up the best in you that you might not know you can do,sort of continues process of learning when it comes on how to be an excellent performer as an employee and to become a successful individual for your own good as a person.

I learn A lot

Good ambiance, well organized, coordination, cooperation and friendly nature. well mannered, very consider to worker, competitive, high salary rate, love to serve.

Pros

You'll learn a lot

Cons

Co-worker

Not recommendable

Very toxic working environment. They make you work 12 hrs a day with no overtime pay. Also, the colleagues are not friendly. I have a very bad experience as my first job. They throw papers at me and blame me for others mistakes
Salary / Benefits

Having fun at workplace. Great experience dealing with different customers.

I enjoyed a lot the company’s atmosphere and do sales talk to all ki ds of customers, explaining the use and advantage of the products, add some stories until the customer buy that item. All my customers happy, and I don't let them leave the store feel sad whether they buy or not.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Ending inventory took long hours
Salary / Benefits

Competitive about your products so you need to learn what the products you selling to customer

I enjoy working at ace because I learned as much as in electrical and plumbing I learned a lot and added to my knowledge that I can apply to my next job and do it at home, I enjoy working because you work pure fun and not pure stress.

Cons

8 hrs
Salary / Benefits

Always on time don't be late

Good experience and good start for work you can learn so many things and good experience to learn some new ideas and you will become competitive and learn as teamplayer
Salary / Benefits

The future depends on what you do today.

No matter where you are in your career, chances are you're in need of a little motivation to get to the next step to go for the job you'll actually love waking up for, to ask for that promotion, to figure out what you should do with your life, or to just push through a rough day.

A helpful place

Employer and employee relation wise they are helping each other and treat coworkers like family. Good company, good salary, good benifits, good people and good place to work.
  • Ace Hardware