Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews

Philippines391 reviews

Found 391 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,457 reviews

Fun to work but rank and file was treated not right

Fun to work but rank and file are treated not right. Like no salary increase when you got the higher role. Yet good workplace because many customers are good

Pros

Coffe breaks

Cons

Salary

This is the company where truly the HELPFUL PLACE

In my Almost 8 years in service, this company is one of the best company I've ever worked. All that I've looking for to a company is in Ace Hardware, Good management, good compensation and benefits, they give continue learning to the staff, good working environment, good and friendly people. That's all i ask for. Hooray to the Management of Ace Hardware Phils., Inc, as one of SM Group of companies.

Fun and exciting

working in ace hardware is a great privilege, ace hardware helps me enhance my skills especially my socialization skill and also this company really helps pays exactly with full benefits. Ace hardware helped me and my family a lot.

Fun workplace

Great experience and fun. I will definitely comeback. Good salary and great workmates. Our superiors are competitive and helpful. Thank you for the memories.

Good workplace fun co workers

Good fun working environment I learned lot of things such as working with different types of people. Good management, with benefits balance work time

Fun workplace

A place where you learned a lot personally and professionallyMy collegues are so kind and helpfulManagement is strict especially in attendance6 days a week schedule

Pros

Complete benefits

Cons

Fun workplace, but low salary, no career growth, work overload

Working for Ace Hardware Phils., is only okay if you want to gain work experience especially for fresh graduates. I would not recommend it for long term work if you are rank and file. The work is very tiring because you have to stand for almost 8 hours a day. The salary is really low it's just minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage depending on the position. The annual salary increase is also very small and sometimes there is no salary increase at all because of the pandemic. There is also stressful work overload because your have to do warehouse(stockman) work, supervisory work, and even cashier work, all that for slightly above minimum wage. Sometimes no overtime pay. No career growth at all it's a dead-end job and there is low chance of career progression. It has complete benefits though and has very friendly workmates that makes the work fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Fun workplace, complete benefits

Cons

Low salary, Long hours, No career grow, Work overload

worklife balance is not good , lack of training , minimum rate, 6days a week schedule, shifting, overall not fun... stress, lack of training, far designation of area

Friendly co-workers and good benefits

Friendly environment yet the management only prioritizes the sales department. Skeletal work schedule whenever the sales are fluctuating. No career growth.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work and life balance

Good

Okay. Thery are okay. Good management good workmates but very very low salart, don't ask for too much requirmeents when the salary is not high but thank you

Happy and stressful at times. Lots of work and task to be given by the manager. 6 working days, 1 rd, shifting schedule. Always balanced your fund and cash given by the cashiers.

Pros

13th month, bonus

Cons

Long hours, 1 Rd

Good company, challenging , you will encountered many types of complain inside the store, you must willing to multi task as a supervisor, they will teach how to improve your leadership

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Workload

Productive place for everyone

If you want to develop your skills, Ace is the best place for you. Lot of knowledges to be learned, They have a complete line of merchandise to offer and to choose from. Great place for the people who wants to build career.

Pros

Great benefits, Vl, Sl, 13th Month, Bonuses, Incentives

Cons

Open during holidays

To be more productive at work ,

It will help you grow on everyday challenges and be a critical thinker. A nice environment to work especially the co workers that emphasize teamwork. And the management helps you grow by seminars and orientation.

Pros

Medical and benefits

Team building

Good company we learn more and have a idea like ,electrical, hardware,lawn and garden,paint, plumbing automotive accessories. Good customer service and helpful place.

Pros

Free breaktime

Cons

Net uniform

Very productive and a lot of learning.

I have a great experienced and very happy with my co employee and AHPI taught me of different strategies about business operations and it's objectives.

Fun work place

You will learn a lot. Specially customer service, you will encounter different types of customer. You will learn how to handle people at same time training them to be an excellent customer service provider. It will also enhance your analytical skill since you will analyse how to acheive sales target. Working at Ace is fun, what I don't like is the salary I was promoted for 2 years already and yet I did not received the alignment of my salary.

Pros

Health card, e card, Christmas bonus

Cons

Too much report.

Productive and work fun place

Over all experieced was very good. A fun work place.I learned a lot especially plumbing electrical that you can also applied in your home. It has been a great prevelege for me to be part of the team.

Pros

2 breaks, 1 hours and another 30 minute coffee break

Hassle and stressful

They dont really care about their employees at all. If you were a rank and file employee, they even force you to the supervisorial task. You were also obliged to do works even when you are on leave or day offs. They also ask you to do the impossible. The top management doesnt think at all about thr welfare of the employees. No yearly increase. No career development. Forced and unpaid OTs

Pros

One ride from home

Cons

Stressful environment

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

Unfair management

The culture and experience that I had experienced is completely a nightmare. There was a conivance between Hr and store manager .the management is unfair

Pros

Free uniforms

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits