Accor

Accor Employee Reviews

Philippines125 reviews
Salary / Benefits
When I was at sofitel, i learned so many things that helps me to do my job more easily. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is the interaction between the guest and the employee, because you are not only doing job but also you are exchanging information with thr guest.
Salary / Benefits
They don't prioritize the regularization of their on call employees. Sometimes you need to work for 16 hours just to cover the shift of an absent employee. The agency that handled us didn't pay our government mandated benefits.
Salary / Benefits
working in hotel industry especially in a luxury hotel like sofitel is a great opportunity for each individual working with the company is great and productive I've learned so much things while I'm working in the hotel I was designated in kitchen, main kitchen to be exact working with the people in the kitchen is great although sometimes you feel pressure with the work but all in all it is a great opportunity for me learning things and for sure I can apply it with my future works! Thankyou
Salary / Benefits
This company molded me for who I'am now in my chosen field of career. This company helped me started to be stable in my job and gave me all the experiences working in hotel properties and enjoy teaming up together with my fellow ambassadors.
Salary / Benefits
A very Good Atmosphere for working, very fun place and kind workmates. the chefs and cooks are freindly and they are always give me a helping hand. my first day at work was real fun and pretty exciting. i got to meet different people of different nation and the salary is quite good. my skills were tightened because the cooks are really good they are always hands on. the working environment is good and it was a memorable experience. accor is one of the best hospitality company in the world and i can say that i had a great experience working to the company. i want to pursue my job in canada because i want to work there legally and i want to be a canadian citizen soon.
Salary / Benefits
Low basic salary compare to other bay area competitors. They promote camaraderie among ambassadors but they LOVE to condemn others. Blaming is their game. People love to grab credits. Archaic system - everything is processed in papers.
Salary / Benefits
i worked in this hotel as shift electrician and casual employee under agencies for almost 3.5 years,i learn a lot from here specially how to handle the situation of operation in our department.
Salary / Benefits
Training is very important to an employee's career and is given every time at SOFITEL Philippine plaza. It is given to an employee so that he/she may provide an outstanding service that it will be up to par for the hotel's standard.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good beacuse of the co-workers.
They are my second family.

Being full time employee makes it very difficult.

I enjoyed working here for I enjoyed the company of the team.
Salary / Benefits
usually 13 hours a day and you will get a break as soon as you finish your tasks. you have to find a way how not to burn out yourself too much but definitely you will learn alot from this restaurant
Salary / Benefits
On call bartender is not fulfilling. Working 6x a month only and having not more than 500 dirham as your monthly salary is not good. i cannot showcase my talent.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing Management. The management is taking very well of their employees. They support their employees' career growth/advancement. They have a quality training for their interns/trainees. Cheers to Accor!
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
my first ever working experience and the most memorable experienced. Such an honoured to be part of this luxury company. I started to learn to be more confident when engaging with guest.
Salary / Benefits
In this Hotel, I find it tiring and happy workplace because in this establishment I gain friends and also i gain more knowledge about the life in a Hotel industry.
Pros
free lunches and kind superiors
Salary / Benefits
life is magnifique at sofitel. Many ways to interact with your collegues. although there is a small basic salary. it is still one company that should be recommended to other aspiring new graduates that wants to find interesting jobs
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
Be in security guard in 5 star Hotel is challenged to me way many people or celebrity and president and other countries are check in at Sofitel manila but I am happy to part as a Security at 5 star Hotel experience all challenging be in security or be in employee but very happy to be part as a family At Security Department at Sofitel Manila
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working with my colleagues because they treating you as a family not just a co worker. The environment is really good, and I learned a lot with this company.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of things to learn. Excellent customer service is priority. We were trained to provide excellent customer service with personal touch. 2 weeks of training were given so we can familiarize ourselves with the job and also the company policies
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A very nice place to undergo an internship. Very friendly employees and bosses around you. They help interns to be the best that they can be. And a very nice environment to work with.
Salary / Benefits
It was short but fun experienced. I like their working environment it was so light and no pressure at all. Working here is like a dream come true for a beginner.
Salary / Benefits
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is a 5 star french hotel in the Philippine. I'm happy to be part of this hotel. I learned to much with Hotel industry especially in food and beverage department. The management was nice and humble, the hardest part of my job is being too much crowded guest especially in peak season but it is also the most enjoyable part of my job because i enhance my skills we being all around like waiter,buffet man,bartender. We happy to serve and assisting the guest in all their needs to be feel them like home when they here in Sofitel.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner in our cafeteria called Le Bistro
Cons
Our duty is minimun of 8 Hours a day with 1 Hour breaktime.