Play YouTube video button
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines1,709 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working for Accenture made me feel proud as an employee. I am so grateful that I decided to pursue my career here and this has lead me to achieve my aspirations.
Pros
health care
Cons
benefits for lgbt
Salary / Benefits
i am grateful working with accenture because of the people and the management, I learned a lot especially in people management and strategical planning
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Company provides a lot of training and certifications. You will learn a lot and expose yourself to other technology. Benefits include HMO, allowance, 13month pay and perf bonus.
Pros
HMO coverage
Cons
Not the usual 9 hrs work.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend Accenture to those who are looking for a company that will maximize your capabilities and unleash your potential. A company which gives back to the community as well.
Pros
Trainings, Salary, Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience with our team except the last i belonged to, Accenture as a company would say offer good pay with annual increase but a nightmare for me with my supposedly final pay. Not much with management support especially with escalations, politics very obvious & tenureship not much given attention
Pros
Good pay & sure annual increase
Cons
Tenureship not valued
Salary / Benefits
They are the best. They give their employee the best compensation they asked for. They will give you the nearest delivery center near your home they have a work from home arrangement.
Cons
You must not be fall into wrong team
Salary / Benefits
It's great to start up your career & work yourselves up in the corporate ladder, Everything is project dependent so I'll try to generalize what I can.

The boot-camp is great & training opportunities will be available to you,

so this is the good part.

The work hours is long & the promotional ladder is dependent on the project you get rolled into, so best of luck guys!
Pros
Trainings, Benefits, Newbie friendly
Cons
Long hours, work life balance
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working at accenture. It was kind of stressful at first because maybe that was my first job. The salary is good as well as the benefits. you will be perhaps be culture shock about the environment. What i don't like about is that my past Team Leader is kind of sometimes unprofessional. They are strict specially to absences.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture was a verynice company, benefits are really good. I also found the best people. Activities are really great, I enjoyed my time with Accenture
Salary / Benefits
Its a good experience. Really worth your stay. cool and cozy environment. free coffee and warmth people surrounds you. lack of social activities and extended w
Salary / Benefits
It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime
Pros
Awesome people to work with
Cons
Long unpaid overtime, goodluck
Salary / Benefits
- My project has no work-life balance but at least salary and benefit is good.
- People are friendly.

- Project uses zero software tools.

- Provides employee development, training and certification.
Salary / Benefits
Monthly compensation is better than other companies. It comes with a non-taxable de minimis every month. And especially the bonus that was given every year-end as well.
Salary / Benefits
A company who really values it's employees. Management is the best. They are after what's best for their employees. Work life balance. Best salary package and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Best workplace to go for those IT professionals who are seeking to start their career in the IT field. Good benefits and fair salary. Friendly working environment.
Worked at Accenture full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Lots of opportunity for those that can learn and navigate the company

Competitive salary and benefits

Career growth and personal development

Good moral values, and care for individual (to the degree it makes business sense)

Opportunity to travel (although now on geographical model) for those who want
Salary / Benefits
Not fair in terms of salary.
Work is stressful specially in health care BPO.

Management is okay. But still depends on the manager that will be assigned to you.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture is one of the best BPO companies worldwide which provides excellent benefit package and compensation like no other. As a typical BPO company, some of their projects may not be good but they're a great company as a whole.
Salary / Benefits
you get to collaborate with different people with different perspective in which you can learn and grow everyday as the company is agile and has a friendly environment
Pros
Free Lunch after big deployments
Cons
Long working hours when there are major deployments
Salary / Benefits
From interview to work, you will already know how good the company is. Every employee is professional, benefits are great and room for professional growth is always there.
Pros
Benefits, Trainings
Cons
Holiday
Salary / Benefits
Has a lot of opportunity to grow. Gives lot of training. Company is stable. Work is always toxic. Does not have work life balance. Salary does not justify workload.