Play YouTube video button
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Management reviews

Philippines1,709 reviews
Salary / Benefits
i am grateful working with accenture because of the people and the management, I learned a lot especially in people management and strategical planning
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
culture was bad, management make it seem they listen but they dont. You are treated more dispensable than necessary. Different departments wiithin the same division are not coordinated at all! I got to give it to training and that's the only thing that's good there.
Pros
good training
Cons
bad management and culture
Salary / Benefits
I am very much happy and confident in my work and company that gives important to the well being of their employees as top priority. Gender equality and no discrimination both religion and culture
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
In two years of working there, I think I really evolved myself from what I'm doing, you don't really found something new everyday but at least you'll grow eventually. In terms of management, I'm not really sure, aside from the Client itself, there are lots of under bosses here which I found confusing sometimes. It's a good place to grow I must say and fun workplace with good and professional people.
Pros
There are a lot of projects
Cons
Long hours of working (IT)
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with.
Great Leadership team.

Collaborative environment.

Work can be stressful at times but management provides necessary support.
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience with our team except the last i belonged to, Accenture as a company would say offer good pay with annual increase but a nightmare for me with my supposedly final pay. Not much with management support especially with escalations, politics very obvious & tenureship not much given attention
Pros
Good pay & sure annual increase
Cons
Tenureship not valued
Salary / Benefits
It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime
Pros
Awesome people to work with
Cons
Long unpaid overtime, goodluck
Salary / Benefits
Started as an IT Customer Associate in which I had to take calls for troubleshooting issues with regards to software/hardware computer issues. Afterwards assigned to Incident Coordinator position in which I also handled calls and ticket management. Later on, handled forecasting and staffing for the project. Queue monitoring for incoming interactions of agents. Reporting to all metrics needed for the project.
Salary / Benefits
It was really nice and fun until i was deployed to the client site. which is far from home .
Working with others are good and nice but the environment is stressful and poor management esp this time of covid.
Salary / Benefits
The environment and management are awesome. Process-oriented and very much strict when it comes to the process. They have gym, and recreational area.
People are the best!
Pros
Certifications, Recreation Area, management, people
Cons
Pressure and too much workload
Salary / Benefits
A company who really values it's employees. Management is the best. They are after what's best for their employees. Work life balance. Best salary package and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
It was fair and overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is okay overall. The environment is fast paced but productive.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at Accenture is doing meetings with your Team, Managers and Stakeholders of the Status of projects and Action Plans to take for any impediments to make the project to be on Track. Collaboration with different teams are frequent to prevent any misunderstanding and misinformation of what the objective is for any initiatives that are ongoing. Management have placed great value on its people as they view them as their greatest asset that keeps Accenture to be on top of its competitors in the industry. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you work with intelligent, smart and dedicated people from whom you learn many things that ads up to your knowledge and experience.
Salary / Benefits
The quality of work will always good but there were just untruly or unjust people in the management that will manipulate someone's else good records into bad ones. And, it be thrown over to that personnel that will cause him no bonuses and adjustments at all.
Salary / Benefits
Not fair in terms of salary.
Work is stressful specially in health care BPO.

Management is okay. But still depends on the manager that will be assigned to you.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to manage my time because of my present job.
The management is great somehow.
The company culture is good.

*Others are confidential
Salary / Benefits
As per my project, almost 6 months of daily overtime and restday overtime.
As per my project, stressful project, team and management.
As per my project, there is sometimes an ice breaker for the stressful work.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Long time over time
Salary / Benefits
Accenture does not care about its employees especially for ase. The company will assign you to a random capability or technology regardless if you are already good at one and mentioned it during interview. Worst case, though you've completed a bootcamp, there's still a chance that you will be assigned to a Project using another capability of which you are not familiar. Hence, if you want to be good at one language or technology, ex, java and build a career here, Accenture is not the right place, unless you are experienced. Management is not also good here as junior are more likely to ignore by senior employees. Success here depends on luck, your project, and managers. Promotion also depends on how close you are with your managers. It does not depend on whether you are skilled or not. There is too much politics here.
Pros
Good salary for entry level; good hmo
Cons
Bad management
Salary / Benefits
The Team Lead are great very considerate and approachable as well as the Workmates and also the Management. Not so strict for Vacation Leave and Sick Leave.
Salary / Benefits
Work life in Accenture was fast-paced and very tedious. Aside from the main role as client support/developers, employees are also expected to do work for the company as well. How bearable it is will depend on each project's management as each has their own priority tasks.

Medical benefits will never fail the employee.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend accenture to those job seekers. The management, the company, benefits are very competitive. Such a very good environment to work with.