Accenture

Accenture Salary & Benefits reviews: Data Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Working with Accenture for almost 3 years. Good place to start your career for undergraduates. The salary is quite small but they do have performance bonus. But the managers did not listen to their agents. Pros: good benefitsCons: Poor management
Pros
Easy account
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
Worked at Accenture full-time for more than 4 years Pros Lots of opportunity for those that can learn and navigate the company Competitive salary and benefits Career growth and personal development Good moral values, and care for individual (to the degree it makes business sense) Opportunity to travel (although now on geographical model) for those who want
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with Accenture for a year and It helped me grow. The only issue is that the salary given is not enough for my daily needs. The workplace I am with is toxic.
Salary / Benefits
As per my project, almost 6 months of daily overtime and restday overtime. As per my project, stressful project, team and management. As per my project, there is sometimes an ice breaker for the stressful work.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Long time over time
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits and superiors. Workmates are also good. loved my schedule. Very accessible to me. A lot of extra cuticular activities and a good work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
The work offered was worth of salary paid. Team leaders are very hardworking which helps you to grow and learn a lot. Accenture will help you to become productive and a good person.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture is a Great company its just that i was placed on a very difficult project, the work is kinda stressful but i could handle it. i stayed for 2 years in accenture.
Pros
benifits
Cons
stressful management
Salary / Benefits
I miss working in accenture. There benefits and salary is fair. Their managements is good If I had another chance to work their i want it so bad. Wanna go back there
Salary / Benefits
I don't have much to say with the company. I only left because if the work schedule which is a shifting sched. Since it is a big company, you will really work your way up (which is understandable). If you want a promotion, you will apply for an application for it. Great people. Friendly environment even with your bosses. Good salary.
Salary / Benefits
• Good working environment • Competitive salary • Friendly colleague • Has GYM, Playing area, sleeping quarters etc. • They do have good benefits (HMO, Insurance paid leaves)
Salary / Benefits
The schedule is really good you can choose to go mid-shift or night-shift I think this is only applicable to some projects. They are providing good compensation with allowance.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
No Career Advancement
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace, good benefits but below expected monthly base pay, good working environment but location and travel time is a disadvantage to me.
Salary / Benefits
In accenture, they didnt allow the employee to have work-life balance. They required the employee to have a mandatory OVERTIME and REST DAY OT. But in the contract, we only have 5 working days. In terms of salary, sometimes we didnt know the breakdown of our salary, its indicated in the payslip, but sometimes, the computation is not accurate. I dont have any enjoyable moment in the company, all I am earning is just stress!!
Salary / Benefits
For me, it is important that my rest day should be on the weekend since this is when I get the chance to meet my friends and family who mostly work on weekdays. A lot of events also happen on weekends. Thus, if you want to have a weekend and Holiday off, Accenture Inc. is the right place for you.
Pros
Weekend off, Holiday off and pay, Great Health Benefits, IJP system, Availability of Training Programs and Courses, Purchase of Accenture stock is open for employees
Cons
Low salary, no free food, ice cubes only available on Monday, no recreational area and lobby in our site, yearly summer activity is inconsistent
Salary / Benefits
It's a nice job for me, but i have strugled when it cimes to the distance from our home to work . I learned alot on how to manage time and improved my working ethics
Pros
Tranportation allowance
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company with regards to work environment. The salary is fine, the people are nice but the work schedule is not suitable for family man.
Salary / Benefits
Good company with a competitive salary offer. Career growth and good company benefits. Yearly increase based performance and monthly incentives. Grave yard most of the year
Pros
Yearly increase and montly incentives
Salary / Benefits
I can tell that Accenture is one of the companies here in the Philippines providing good benefits to their employees in terms of life, health, recreations, etc.
Pros
Life insurance, Hmo, recreational areas, Gym, allowances and Individual Performance bonus
Cons
High workload
Salary / Benefits
They always have overtime with a minimum of 3hrs a day. No more fun townhalls. The work environment is good but lacking stations for overtime takers. Its a good training ground.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work environment with big amount of HMO benefit package but the cons is very minimal when it comes to career growth within the span of your work/team and the salary package sometimes cannot compensate to the complexity of the work you do.
Pros
HMO benefit, Workplace/Work Environment
Cons
Salary Package, Career Opportunity within the Team, Higher Management
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of friendly colleagues. Supervisor will help you to achieve your goal. Managers are friendly like a friend during working hours.
Pros
Free pot luck