Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Philippines2,000 reviews

Found 2,000 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,925 reviews

Very Welcoming to Career Shifter

They are willing to train people in their Bootcamp for the expertise they needed. This company cares for its employees by giving them multiple benefits.

Productive and high performance level

Very high performance level, innovative, and friendly. Very accomomodating people and the technologies are advanced.Benefits are nice and the salary is good.

Good stepping stone

For ASE, your career will depend on what skill you will be trained in. And for everyone about to join, your experience at work will depend on the project you will get deployed.

Good training ground

You will learn a lot of things, but the pay is not that high. Management is good but maybe depending on the project. You will learn skills but not all tools.

Highly recommended, the benefits and competitive salary

Accenture knows how to take care of their employees. They make it a point to ensure that every individual will feel safe and secured. They provide allowances on top of the salary. They have a great work culture which I really admire.

Pros

Transportation allowance, meal allowance, de minimis, internet allowance

Cons

Nothing as of the moment

Truly Human

They always have room for employee sentiments and feedback. They are big on surveys and public image. Cons: They don't offer very flexible work arrangements.

Cost me my mental health lol

The workload is very stressful, and I only had a minimum wage, since it was my first job. I think they could've offered me a higher salary package, since other BPO companies offer competitive salary. I was able to get hired in this company because the assessment was way easy back then.

Pros

One of the top outsourcing companies

Cons

Unpaid overtime due to heavy workload

Productive and fun environment

It was nice working with a collaborative team. The salaries are based on your experiences. They have allowances and bonuses based on your performance. The only problem is with the management. Sometimes, they don’t listen to employee’s concerns.

Lots of Benefits but slow career growth and advancement

The salary is too low but the project where I was assigned is good since they provide free meals. Promote work-life balance. Has lots of benefits, bonuses, and HMO and is easy to apply VL most of the time. In terms of career growth, I can't say that much.

Fun but toxic environment

The environment is very toxic because of the pressure given by the management. It was fun working there because of the employee, but the management made it difficult for us to enjoy our stay there which resulted to a high attrition rate.

Pros

free lunches on quarter ends

Good Work & Life Balance, great packages

Good Work & Life Balance, great packages, they provide trainings for self improvement that will also greatly benefit for the process implementations of the company

Just okay

Just okay, a bit exhausting. I think it was just because of the management. It's a matter of luck on what project you'll be assigned. Not competitive salary. But the benefits that they offer is good.

Good company for fresh grads

Good for newbies. Management was very friendly. Challenging job and fast paced. I especially liked the bootcamps. The pay was good. Advancing to the next level is difficult though.

Fun workplace

It's nice to work in accenture. Good culture, respectable people. You will meet lots of best and good people that will guide you through out your journey.

Its okay

Good place to start working for as a fresh graduate, you first go into bootcamp but you are lucky if you get into a project that aligns with what you learned.

Good training ground

This is the best place to work for no experience at all and you will learn a lot.Base pay is quite low but other benefits and bonuses is well compensated.

Good company for newbies

The company has a lot of benefits to offer. Truly human in terms of caring about their people. The disadvantage depends on what project you are in. Been with the project for almost 3 years and consistent top perfomer yet still on the same career level.

Benefits

Cons

Takes too long to be promoted

Good

Very good place to worked on. Have good benefits and retirement plans to make employees happy and we'll help during their post careers and retirement.

Good in here

Had a lot of fun with the management. Thanks for this. Ive been staring at the edge of the water as long as I can remember never really knowing why. Ice

Pros

Many to say

Cons

No control of career path

Good for newbies. Free certifications. No control of career path. Salary is way below market. Accenture is so bad that the smart people leave. What they are left to do is to promote incompetent people to TL positions due to tenure.

Good company

Great culture in my project. They help the juniors. Not toxic boss. if you are fresh graduate ,this is the company for you. You will learn a lot here because of the training and job itself

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

You'll never know where you will be assigned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits