Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Philippines1,704 reviews
Found 1,704 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
i am grateful working with accenture because of the people and the management, I learned a lot especially in people management and strategical planning
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
I am very much happy and confident in my work and company that gives important to the well being of their employees as top priority. Gender equality and no discrimination both religion and culture
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
Accenture offers a lot of opportunity when it comes to career progression. Also, work life balance is pretty much commendable as they always know that the people will do best at work, when they do best to themselves.
Cons
The process of getting paid off for what you're doing took so long to process.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides a lot of training and certifications. You will learn a lot and expose yourself to other technology. Benefits include HMO, allowance, 13month pay and perf bonus.
Pros
HMO coverage
Cons
Not the usual 9 hrs work.
Salary / Benefits
Working here will give you so much pressure but so much knowledge as well. They groom everyone to be better and take your milestone little by little. I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
The company cares to its employees and is promoting work life balance. You will learn many things and for you also to be able to enhance your current skills
Salary / Benefits
You would enjoy and have a good experience when you be in the floor
when the first time i joined the accenture in my first job i was so happy i enjoyed the teamwork
Pros
Fair enough
Cons
Fair enough
Salary / Benefits
In two years of working there, I think I really evolved myself from what I'm doing, you don't really found something new everyday but at least you'll grow eventually. In terms of management, I'm not really sure, aside from the Client itself, there are lots of under bosses here which I found confusing sometimes. It's a good place to grow I must say and fun workplace with good and professional people.
Pros
There are a lot of projects
Cons
Long hours of working (IT)
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with.
Great Leadership team.

Collaborative environment.

Work can be stressful at times but management provides necessary support.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture builds your character as a Leader. I have learned to balance work-load and to work under pressure. The culture is very diverse and that the hardest part is to work with people with different timezone all over the world. I enjoyed learning new technologies that would help me in this fast paced Information Technology world that we are living in.
Pros
Certifications and Team Building
Salary / Benefits
Working in Accenture was a great experience to me. The facilities are condusive to work well. They are looking for an employee that can provide a high and excellent service. They will also help you to improve your skills. You must keep yourself willing to learn new things each day so that your career path gets better.
Salary / Benefits
Pretty good working environment, good work-life balance, good collaboration in terms of work. Quite good with paying attention to details with regard to your work task.
Salary / Benefits
One of the top BPO companies in this country which employs more people compare to other. I am enjoying my current job and hope to learn more in the months. Thanks
The good things
It really depends on the project that you will be put into. Some projects are well structured, but there are also projects that are not that organized, but it is not a bad thing, it is just more stressful but you will have additional experience.

The challenges

Again, it really depends on the project. There are projects that you will have a lot to learn thereby increasing your career growth but there are also projects that are stagnant, you will feel that your career is not growing at some point.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Trainings are provided to employees, opportunities to grow is also given through Internal job postings. Work life balance and team buildings for the employees to enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend Accenture to those who are looking for a company that will maximize your capabilities and unleash your potential. A company which gives back to the community as well.
Pros
Trainings, Salary, Benefits
Salary / Benefits
If you are a fresh grad and looking for an experience and career growth this is a good option for you. They are accepting fresh grad as they provide lots of training for you to grow. Leverage from it before jumping out to other company
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience with our team except the last i belonged to, Accenture as a company would say offer good pay with annual increase but a nightmare for me with my supposedly final pay. Not much with management support especially with escalations, politics very obvious & tenureship not much given attention
Pros
Good pay & sure annual increase
Cons
Tenureship not valued
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working in Accenture. I’ve grown so much as an individual and they contributed a lot for who i am today. I learned how to deal with every challenges and tasks that were assigned to me.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work with colleagues that has the same passion and is enthusiastic towards their work. Quickly learned from my project manager, she honed me to be a competitive worker that wants to know all the details of whats going on with the project.
Salary / Benefits
Upon working, it's so relaxing, no stress, fun, very enjoy to work and co-employees are helpful and supportive and it's fun to work with the. The main problem is the manager that makes the employees stress, but the manager doesn't know about the job.
Pros
Desktop remote specialist
Cons
Long Hours