Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Philippines1,692 reviews
Found 1,692 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
One of the top BPO companies in this country which employs more people compare to other. I am enjoying my current job and hope to learn more in the months. Thanks
The good things
It really depends on the project that you will be put into. Some projects are well structured, but there are also projects that are not that organized, but it is not a bad thing, it is just more stressful but you will have additional experience.

The challenges

Again, it really depends on the project. There are projects that you will have a lot to learn thereby increasing your career growth but there are also projects that are stagnant, you will feel that your career is not growing at some point.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Trainings are provided to employees, opportunities to grow is also given through Internal job postings. Work life balance and team buildings for the employees to enjoy.
Salary / Benefits
I highly recommend Accenture to those who are looking for a company that will maximize your capabilities and unleash your potential. A company which gives back to the community as well.
Pros
Trainings, Salary, Benefits
Salary / Benefits
If you are a fresh grad and looking for an experience and career growth this is a good option for you. They are accepting fresh grad as they provide lots of training for you to grow. Leverage from it before jumping out to other company
Salary / Benefits
Had a great experience with our team except the last i belonged to, Accenture as a company would say offer good pay with annual increase but a nightmare for me with my supposedly final pay. Not much with management support especially with escalations, politics very obvious & tenureship not much given attention
Pros
Good pay & sure annual increase
Cons
Tenureship not valued
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working in Accenture. I’ve grown so much as an individual and they contributed a lot for who i am today. I learned how to deal with every challenges and tasks that were assigned to me.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work with colleagues that has the same passion and is enthusiastic towards their work. Quickly learned from my project manager, she honed me to be a competitive worker that wants to know all the details of whats going on with the project.
Salary / Benefits
Upon working, it's so relaxing, no stress, fun, very enjoy to work and co-employees are helpful and supportive and it's fun to work with the. The main problem is the manager that makes the employees stress, but the manager doesn't know about the job.
Pros
Desktop remote specialist
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
They are the best. They give their employee the best compensation they asked for. They will give you the nearest delivery center near your home they have a work from home arrangement.
Cons
You must not be fall into wrong team
Salary / Benefits
It's great to start up your career & work yourselves up in the corporate ladder, Everything is project dependent so I'll try to generalize what I can.

The boot-camp is great & training opportunities will be available to you,

so this is the good part.

The work hours is long & the promotional ladder is dependent on the project you get rolled into, so best of luck guys!
Pros
Trainings, Benefits, Newbie friendly
Cons
Long hours, work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Accenture provides a number of opportunities for their employees.
They ensure that their core values are carried out through out the organization and promotes equality among peers
Communication
Collaboration and teamwork

Problem-solving

Quality and accuracy of work

Attendance and dependability

Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
Salary / Benefits
The company is working in a fast-pace. Team to Team collaborations. welcoming workmates. They also set team-building activities including the new hires and manaers.
Salary / Benefits
it was fun working at accenture. It was kind of stressful at first because maybe that was my first job. The salary is good as well as the benefits. you will be perhaps be culture shock about the environment. What i don't like about is that my past Team Leader is kind of sometimes unprofessional. They are strict specially to absences.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture was a verynice company, benefits are really good. I also found the best people. Activities are really great, I enjoyed my time with Accenture
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment. I've learned to use Visual C# and other Programming language. I've learn how to communicate and interact with different clients. I also have friendly teammates.
Salary / Benefits
supportive leaders and team mates
Productive and Collaborative environment

structured approach

almost everything is in place, there are investments in systems and people
Salary / Benefits
Its a good experience. Really worth your stay. cool and cozy environment. free coffee and warmth people surrounds you. lack of social activities and extended w
Salary / Benefits
It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime
Pros
Awesome people to work with
Cons
Long unpaid overtime, goodluck
Salary / Benefits
If you just graduated from school, training and bootcamp are big help for the new joiners and newbies in Accenture. Usually teamworkers are helpful in teaching their teammates.