Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,717 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Working with Accenture gave me a full package of good experience. Accenture taught me how to be motivated, creative, inspired, a leader and to always look at the bigger picture. A freedom to showcase your abilities and skills weather through your hobbies, sports, talent and being part of your team, you will not feel you do not belong. Every unique characteristic of each employee are built to have the best people.
Pros
Team building, daily to monthly handle with free food, and parties.pantries and sleeping stations
Cons
Politics
Salary / Benefits
I have the best experience working in Accenture. Knowing that a lot of my former co-workers are still in Accenture. Learned a lot of technologies and ways to handle teams. We also learn how to strictly follow the rules.
Pros
lots of good times, friendly teammates. lots of means to learn
Cons
long hours, far from home, no permanent workspace.
Salary / Benefits
Working for Accenture made me feel proud as an employee. I am so grateful that I decided to pursue my career here and this has lead me to achieve my aspirations.
Pros
health care
Cons
benefits for lgbt
Salary / Benefits
Great people! lots of opportinities. They will help you grow and train you. Been out of the company for 8years now but remain friends with my co worker and manager
Salary / Benefits
The stress would depend on the project you are in. I had to leave the company since my project was very stressful and I had to work for 12 - 14 hours. The leadership is great. You will get mentored well by your directors and they are very approachable.
Pros
inclusive workplace, great for a start on your career
Cons
long working hours, work life balance is poor
Salary / Benefits
very good team-oriented. Well balanced team. The team is composed of different team players from each towers focusing ln continous inprovement and focusing on six sigma and lean initiatives for each towers and business units
Pros
free lunches, team sports, teambuilding
Salary / Benefits
culture was bad, management make it seem they listen but they dont. You are treated more dispensable than necessary. Different departments wiithin the same division are not coordinated at all! I got to give it to training and that's the only thing that's good there.
Pros
good training
Cons
bad management and culture
Salary / Benefits
Working with Accenture for almost 3 years. Good place to start your career for undergraduates. The salary is quite small but they do have performance bonus. But the managers did not listen to their agents. Pros: good benefitsCons: Poor management
Pros
Easy account
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
i am grateful working with accenture because of the people and the management, I learned a lot especially in people management and strategical planning
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Salary / Benefits
I am very much happy and confident in my work and company that gives important to the well being of their employees as top priority. Gender equality and no discrimination both religion and culture
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
Accenture offers a lot of opportunity when it comes to career progression. Also, work life balance is pretty much commendable as they always know that the people will do best at work, when they do best to themselves.
Cons
The process of getting paid off for what you're doing took so long to process.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides a lot of training and certifications. You will learn a lot and expose yourself to other technology. Benefits include HMO, allowance, 13month pay and perf bonus.
Pros
HMO coverage
Cons
Not the usual 9 hrs work.
Salary / Benefits
Working here will give you so much pressure but so much knowledge as well. They groom everyone to be better and take your milestone little by little. I would recommend this company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
The company cares to its employees and is promoting work life balance. You will learn many things and for you also to be able to enhance your current skills
Salary / Benefits
You would enjoy and have a good experience when you be in the floorwhen the first time i joined the accenture in my first job i was so happy i enjoyed the teamwork
Pros
Fair enough
Cons
Fair enough
Salary / Benefits
In two years of working there, I think I really evolved myself from what I'm doing, you don't really found something new everyday but at least you'll grow eventually. In terms of management, I'm not really sure, aside from the Client itself, there are lots of under bosses here which I found confusing sometimes. It's a good place to grow I must say and fun workplace with good and professional people.
Pros
There are a lot of projects
Cons
Long hours of working (IT)
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with. Great Leadership team. Collaborative environment. Work can be stressful at times but management provides necessary support.
Salary / Benefits
Accenture builds your character as a Leader. I have learned to balance work-load and to work under pressure. The culture is very diverse and that the hardest part is to work with people with different timezone all over the world. I enjoyed learning new technologies that would help me in this fast paced Information Technology world that we are living in.
Pros
Certifications and Team Building
Salary / Benefits
Working in Accenture was a great experience to me. The facilities are condusive to work well. They are looking for an employee that can provide a high and excellent service. They will also help you to improve your skills. You must keep yourself willing to learn new things each day so that your career path gets better.
Salary / Benefits
Pretty good working environment, good work-life balance, good collaboration in terms of work. Quite good with paying attention to details with regard to your work task.
Salary / Benefits
One of the top BPO companies in this country which employs more people compare to other. I am enjoying my current job and hope to learn more in the months. Thanks