Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Philippines2,046 reviews

Found 2,046 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,120 reviews

Best place to establish your career, unlimited opportunities and fun at work

I started as Data Data Analyst then I got promoted to QA analyst then the management needed a people to work on new projects and fortunately I was lucky one. There I become of the top performers and promoted as QA analyst I was given the chance to and review the cases that other agents work and making sure 100% qualityI learned a lot things in Accenture, infact because of this company I became more professional and I was able to establish my career in Business porcess outsourcing.

Accepts career-shifters and provides excellent training

Long hours can be an issue sometimes, it can be draining if deadlines are too tight, but the people support one another so it isn't that bad. Permits full WFH for some roles which is what I liked the most.

Truly lives out its company valuesWork is canned and too segmented but with a lot of opportunity to add value because you will not need to waste time on non-core as well as manual worm

Pros

Stable, considerate of employees

Cons

Makes you too confortable

Challenging

It is a good experience. Acn is one of the best bpo company in the Phil. The company itself is good, but it depends on the project that you are assigned. It has different treatment or policies.

Its okay

its okay for those who need a early start of career. but on the long process you'll get drained because of low pay and the management. Too much workload with a minimum salary is not enough.

Low salary for Finance Roles

Low salary for entry level (near min wage)Unpaid overtimes (even if working for a biggest client/company)No exit interview (unable to express the reason of leaving) CL 13 has same workload as CL 12 and CL 11. Great benefits for maternity and LGBTQ

Super toxic

Very toxic.Super ToxicEverything is toxicIf you want money but no sleep go here. You wont have time for your family and for yourself. Super toxic environment. OT is normalized

Take good care of their employees.

Best place i have worked for so far. Good management. Good benefits. Kow hocto take good care of their employees. Competitive salary. Good place for improvement.

Pros

Good management. Meal budget

Depends on the project

I was lucky and got deployed to a project that has a great work environment, everybody's nice, approachable and collaborative.But there are also other projects that are very stressful.Great place to start your career as they have a ton of trainings/certifications but you have to find time between work to do it.

Okay company

Good starting company. Starting pay is good. Lots of new learnings.Benefits:AllowanceLeaves (Vacation and Sick/Emergency)13th month pay

Open for career-shifters

Accenture is one of the few companies who caters career-shifters. One can definitely get in with or without technical experience so long as you pass the minimum requirement.

Pros

Offers bootcamps and trainings

Cons

Applicants could be assigned at any capab without considering their preference.

Depends on project

Stress level of the workload depends on the client of a project. This is common for any BPO company.Salary and benefits also depend on the client’s budget.

Nice company to work with!!

They look after their employees.... The management always recognize their employees needs safety specially during the COVID-19 pandemic...Worked from remote to hybrid.

Great place to work.

Collaborative and such a nice environment. The people you work with treats everyone with outmost respect and help one another to climb to the top. No one is left behind.

Great place to learn

Great place to learn. Fast paced environment. Though your growth might depend on the project your assigned to but they are really flexible to changes.

Pros

Growth

Cons

Overtime work

It is a fact that it is a good starting company

Work hours are longer in here not including OT(y).Repetitive workLow salary if started at level 13. But average to high salary if started at level 12 and you have a good school.Smaller night differential compared to most companies.

Pros

Hmo, increase, promotions

Cons

Low salary, long work hours, smaller night differential

stressful workplace

given that i worked in accenture, it gives an edge on my professional resume but the workplace itself is such a stressful environment. i will never come back

Pros

nice interior design of office

Cons

long hours, overly strict on work hours

Amazing Company!

Benefits are good and with good management as well. I’ve been with the company for more than 11 years and it serves as my second home. The company takes good care of the employee’s career growths.

Benefits

Cons

Workload

Great company but not entirely

I have learned a lot but it feels like it just stopped there. A lot of my teammates had resigned and their workloads were passed on to me which is very stressful for me. Workload is not being distributed equally. Accenture is surely a great company but the working experience will still really depends on the project that you have landed to.

Pros

Internet allowance, OT pay

Cons

Workload is not being distributed equally

Good workplace especially for new employees

Pros:- good company culture and management- good benefits and starting salary- highly recommended for fresh grads. gives you an idea of what an ideal workplace isCons:- depending on several factors, work/life balance eventually declines

Good company for fresh graduates

It is a good company to start your IT career, for someone who does not have prior experience, they will build your skills thru bootcamps. Microsoft certifications are free. However, as time goes by, in terms of salary, you will find that the pay is not enough.

Pros

Good working environment.

Cons

Long hours of working is to be expected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits