2. HR Interview
3. Final Interview
4. Job order Signing
Profiling,exam,language assessment and HR interview.
HR interview in my case way back March 2017 is just basic they will just clarify whats on your resume,
Present yourself at the Recruitment Hub in Robinsons Forum and bring with you your resume for you to be interviewed.
Walk in applications, interviews and written exams.
The normal application process.
Exam and HR interview. Depending on the result of the HR interview, some applicants also undergo Language Assessment interview.
For me. Just research and review about this company, because to be part of accenture is difficult to hired and be confident to yourself.
Acquired skills and knowledge. Should pass the exam and interview.
- What should you wear to an interview at Accenture?12 people answered
- What is the Accenture employee discount?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Accenture?7 people answered
- Around how many people work in a single shift for a specific department?6 people answered
- Does Accenture require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Accentur…6 people answered
- What are some other tips for doing well in the interview?6 people answered
- Can an ex-employee re-apply after 6 months?6 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Accenture?5 people answered
- What is the working schedule of it associate in accenture cubao5 people answered