Accent Micro Technologies Inc

Accent Micro Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
i conduct my OJT in AMTI after that they absurd me as a employee. they have a good facilities and very friendly co workers, and i learned a lot there.
Pros
good facilities
Cons
long hours for travelling
Salary / Benefits
lots of employee engagement low salary package good team to work with lots of activities having a morning prayer poor management more incentives for sales personnel
Salary / Benefits
I resign that company due to I applying abroad,but the company is good no more delay salary my Co worker also is Help full and my manager is a good person.
Salary / Benefits
-Supportive company employees. -Help employees to improve and excel. -Provided updated resources to cope with the task and responsibilities onsite. -Good management.
Salary / Benefits
They have activities every month actually everyday (exercise at 3pm). They also have meryenda time after the exercise habit. Also, not to brag but motivate you about their incentives and commissions.
Salary / Benefits
lot of opportunity by having experience in different environment, having fun while working with different people culture. very approachable people..
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot as Admin Associate since most functions were assigned in my position. It help me to grow my career development. A bit stressful due to high volume of workload and yet poorly paid.
Salary / Benefits
Work locations for IT Support is on different client sites. Low salary but good experience. Management is very slow to respond to queries. Early 13th month pay and always on time on regards with the salary
Salary / Benefits
Accent Micro Technologies is a Good Company wirh a good environment to work. You will learn a knowledgable job and your learnings will help you to apply it on your working environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accent Micro Technologies Inc?
Salary / Benefits
As an Intern, I learned how to manage my time. How to prioritize each task, be organized, be responsible and always focus on the positive outcome in life.
Salary / Benefits
Most of the employees are fun to work with. But salary is to low for your job. They will say that there will be an increase by the next year but they will not commit on it.
Pros
Good Employees
Cons
Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
A great work place for all those who are just starting with their career and new to the industry. You will learn a lot and would be able to apply the things you learned from school.
Pros
Friendly vibes
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Not satisfied with company policy and benefits. No pay on special non-working holiday. Health card after nth years. Effectivity of leaves after nth year.
Pros
A lot to learn. Work-balance is quite good.
Cons
Not good company culture. Bad benefits.
Salary / Benefits
This company is a good company .. specially to me fresh grad I learned a lot of things in here.. I grow as an individual and very challenging. Also u will learned a lot of difgerent things in here. Mostly at my part clerical worl and admin it will be a great experienced ..
Salary / Benefits
The company can provide a good working environment and technical learning to their employees however the salary they could provide is only minimum wage.
Salary / Benefits
They are very good in handling their engineers! Good job to everyone! They give competitive salary to fresh grads and awesome benefits, willing to stay here for good.
Pros
High Pay
Cons
no reliever
Salary / Benefits
Agency, will deploy you to their clients. Good for fresh grads. Benefits are okay. I learned a lot when I was fresh grad. At first, they deploy your on basic clients where the jobs are easy
Salary / Benefits
I'm enjoying my job as an On-Site Engineer. Daily task, work under pressure and under the supervision of the IT Manager. I learned a lot as an IT Specialist at Synchrony Financial located in Alabang, Northgate Cyberzone. After 3 years i was promoted to IT Shift Lead in Cebu City, new site of Synchrony Financial. I experienced culture shock due to the language barrier. I speak "Tagalog" and my engineers speak their language "Visaya". Almost 1 year in Cebu I learned how to speak "Visaya", eat there street foods and their specialty Ngoiong and Lechon. It's a great experience to work in the BPO company with awesome colleagues and great bosses.
Salary / Benefits
the people there are mostly nice and friendly. When it comes to observing the operations though, some are slow and inefficient. Most especially when it comes to their recruitment process.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good for fresh graduates who are looking for experience. They provide trainings before deploying you to clients which helps to perform the job well.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of politics, deceit and manipulation. All false hopes and promises that cannot truly be delivered to their employees. Only the “favorites” are favored. No good benefits. No retirement plan and security for loyal employees.