Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
I'm so glad that i was hired in Acadsoc they given me what i need good pay, great co-workers and also time with my family. i work as an Home Base Tutor thats why can watch my kids while working
Salary / Benefits
I have been working with Acadsoc for almost a year now and I have nothing bad to say. The pay is good, the students are nice and the management are all supportive. The system is easy to use and so far been enjoying my teaching here.
Salary / Benefits
. I apply and use what I’ve learned from the trainings provided by Acdasoc in the school where I am teaching. In Acadsoc, I have a very supportive TM, wonderful MTs, and some amazing tutors who become my friends. Finally, what I really love the most about teaching in Acadsoc
Salary / Benefits
This company offers good working environment, and they address the issues ASAP. Staff are great and there are lots of incentives offered. I'm not a teacher. I don't have any teaching certificate but this company accepted me. Great team! They value the teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is one of the best ESL Company in the world. They provide high salary rate and bonuses on top of that you can also choose your own schedule by plotting it every week
Salary / Benefits
Salary and schedule are really good. You can choose your own time and they have a lot of bonuses for the tutors. But recently, i think they are cutting cost and the QA gives invalid complaints. some of the Tutor Managers are also a bit biased.
Salary / Benefits
fast application and hiring. but salary is not as high as competitors and requires a ton of training even for part-time. it may be good but i can't really keep up with a ton of training plus schedule of work.
Salary / Benefits
I don't have day off. I have a shift everyday. It was fun and enjoyable experience reaching students from different places and knowing their cultures. It was a productive yet exhausting work due to very hectic schedules especially during peak hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Acadsoc?
Salary / Benefits
Supportive management and amazing working environment. The company offers more incentives and reasonable basic pay to teachers. Very accommodating to teachers' inquiries.
Pros
Bonus
Salary / Benefits
I like how it's very easy to apply in Acadsoc. Everything is online. You don't have to go to their office. Interviews and training are online. Fast application. And we get to have our salary twice a month with a bonus every payday.
Pros
Easy application
Salary / Benefits
Grateful with Acadsoc to offering a flexible schedule. For full-time teacher and single Mom like me, it is important that I can choose my own phase and time. Thankful too that I was hired even though I don't have any teaching experience yet.
Pros
Flexible Schedule and Bonus
Salary / Benefits
Work at home, Cool kids and Some cool Filipino co-workers. Flexible time, good pay rate, lots of bonuses. The more hours you work, the more salary you get.
Salary / Benefits
Being a working student is very hard. You need to balance your studies and work at the same time. Multitasking at its best. Acadsoc gave me a great opportunity to study and work at the same time without any hassle. My TM is very considerate and tried to motivate me to do my best. Salary is higher than I expected. Students are very nice, friendly and eager to learn. The hiring process is very convenient.
Salary / Benefits
Being a single mom and a mom working at home is not easy. Working in this company is such a blessing for me. It gave me an opportunity to earn while taking care of my baby. My schedule is very flexible wherein I can work anytime I want. Staff are really great and accommodating! The hiring process is really easy. Everything is online.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc gave me an opportunity to earn while in the comfort of my home and I‘m not bragging that I earn almost 40k a month. I also have flexible schedule wherein I can work anytime, managers in acadsoc are helpful too.
Salary / Benefits
Flexible time! I can open my slot for next week without an hassle. Classes are paid with or without students. A lot of bonuses every month that is one of my favorite working here in Acadsoc.
Pros
Flexible Time.
Salary / Benefits
Working in acadsoc is the best happen in my life. I was so blessed that i was really able to work in this kind of environment. Flexible, work remote, good pay
Salary / Benefits
i like working in acadsoc because they accept no working experience great start for starter i'm glad that i work here and it really helps me grow and teach me how to be independent in life
Pros
high bonus rate even for start
Cons
i dont have any bad experience
Salary / Benefits
Good to work at the comfort of your home. Salary Is Ontime Good Environment Student are really eager to learn Lots of bonuses Very responsive C.S ....
Salary / Benefits
I have been working in acadsoc more than a year. Working from home, being you own boss, payment is based on your experience. *Payment is ontime *Very polite employees *Lots of bonuses
  1. Employee Reviews