Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
I am not a teacher, well, not in the technical sense — I do not have a teaching certification but Acadsoc accepted me. I’ve never thought of myself as a teacher, but ESL teaching has helped me see otherwise.
Pros
Big time bonuses every month
Cons
No problem at all
Salary / Benefits
I came from other tutorial company and comparing that company to Acadsoc I can say that I am more happier with my stay in this company because this company offers great salary and lots of incentives.
Pros
Company offers free trainings, especially to those aspiring tutors who don't have any online tutorial experiences.
Cons
Even though I experience some problems some times, but my TM is always their to help and support our team.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc salary is competitive and they are giving a lot of chances when it comes to bonuses. Acadsoc Company has an innate ability to think of various types of methods of improvement compared to 51 talks. The salary is great and paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Acadsoc for 2 years now as a part-time and I can say that It is one of the best ESL company compared to 51 talk. Acadsoc company is a decent place to work. The salary is on time. You can choose your own preferred time. Lots of bonuses every month.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working at Acadsoc part-time for more than a year. Acadsoc company is a decent place to work. The students are eager to learn English. The salary is paid on time and this company is much better than 51 talk.
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good, the students are the best and the management are way too supportive to teachers. The benefits are great too. The system is easy to use. Acadsoc also offer flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsocs reputation of treating their tutors as family is a known statement to all. As we can see Acadsoc salary offer is way beyond other ESLs such as 51talk. Also the incentives or bonuses are easy to achieve and that as pay day comes, Acadsoc tutors are the happiest and contented with what they receive.
Salary / Benefits
I'm so glad that i was hired in Acadsoc they given me what i need good pay, great co-workers/TMs and also time with my family. i work as an Home Base Tutor thats why can watch my kids while working. Acadsoc is the best good reputation better than 51talk =)
Salary / Benefits
They offer low salary but give many incentives. Also, schedule is quite flexible but you don’t get to plot your own schedule, the team managers does that.
Pros
Many incentives, trainings for the teachers and friendly team managers.
Cons
Extremely high penalties for absences, even though it is something out of the teacher’s control.
Salary / Benefits
Working at home with this company is great you got to work at the comfort of your home, have more time to spend with your family and most important is the company offer great salary and great incentives to all their teachers.
Salary / Benefits
I am loving that when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Salary / Benefits
No word can explain, but all I can say is if you’ll get hired here in Acadsoc, youre indeed a happiest teacher. Community wise, TMs and co-teachers are very warm, easy to reach out and welcoming. On top of that, bonuses and salary will certainly not disappoint.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is really a good company to start with because salary is good and the rate of reviews on this company on every websites are 5 star so it has a good reputation and it is better than other ESL company like 51 talk and rarejob
Salary / Benefits
Time is manageable and management are easy to ve with. I love teaching that is why even if I only work as a part time teacher, I enjoyed it so much. I want to teach again.
Salary / Benefits
I can earn and I can enjoy quality time with my son because I dont need to leave him and we have a lot of time to be with him , now I can take care of him and give his needs at the same time
Pros
bonuses, quality time with my family
Cons
sometimes I need to have over time but its ok because its paid
Salary / Benefits
The recruitment process was easy, I often have some guidelines to follow in booking an applicant. It's really nice to do an initial interview to those applicants who's applying because I can learn on the experiences and perspective that they share and by that, I was able to have a wider understanding on each individuals perspective..
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc salary is one of the best. The company offers great compensation to the teachers. The company offers a lot of incentives and stable income. Acadsoc is way better than my previous company..
Salary / Benefits
The application is easy, no need to go to their physical office for the application process, they are great in giving bonuses to tutors. Very approachable team leader.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s system is in place. The TMs and Management are all supportive. I couldn’t think of any cons for this company. I so love working for Acadsoc.
Salary / Benefits
Applying in this company is very easy and fast first the will ask you to send your application online then schedule your interview and trainings. And most especially the company offers flexible schedule perfect for working students or full time mom like me.
  1. Employee Reviews