Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
It has been a struggle and then I discovered a rare job opportunity here in Acadsoc! Truly, as what the company confidently always says – Im now one of Acadsoc’s happiest teachers!
Salary / Benefits
As a working mom, working here is Acadsoc is very fulfilling. I am able to fulfill my role as a mom and a teacher to my wonderful student. Working here is stress free because all is provided like lesson plans and most especially schedule is very flexible.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company in the Philippines and its reputation is way better than 51talk. Acadsoc value their teachers and they're very considerate to the teachers' needs. Acadsoc offer a lot of incentives to the teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience for a full time mom like me I dont have any regret that I tried to apply to this company because I was able to help my family and still i can have quality time with them
Salary / Benefits
I am a working student and a part time tutor in this company. And working here helps me a lot in supporting my studies and the most important is I can perfectly balance my time between school and work. Because the company offers flexible schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Working at home is great, no need for long preparation, flexible schedule, great students and most of all lessons are very easy to follow and discuss. And in here we have a great team work staffs are very approachable and very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
let’s Talk about great compensation and I’ll be humbly share how I have been so satisfied with my job and salary with Acadsoc. Gladly, I’ve transferred!
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work. The administration builds on understanding and self-reliance. The students are eager to learn English and very participative in discussing lessons. The salary is paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s will always use this line “become one of our happiest teachers” and undeniably, the company really says the truth. A rare job opportunity that has exceed my expectations. All we want is to be happy, and I was able to find it here in Acadsoc!
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is a legit company. If you love teaching, primary education specifically and would like to work from home then definitely this company is for you as they have lots of kids on their line-up.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of Acadsoc is a great opportunity. I never expected Acadsoc would hire me even though I don't have any experience. Time here in Acadsoc is really flexible. The pay is good and there are a lot of incentives too.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc its one of the best ESL company not even in China or Philippines but also the entire world. they have a lots of native tutors around the globe and they trust Acadsoc because it has a good reputation 5 star rating and better than other ESL Company like ABC360, Rarejob or even 51 talk
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of this job is to receive appreciation from my students and I end my day with a smile and fulfillment that I was able to teach new things to my students
Salary / Benefits
I was grateful that ACADSOC LTD. gave me the opportunity to work homebased despite having no experience. For 2 yrs working as a homebased tutor, it was a challenging one but worth it. Acadsoc ltd especially my TM guided me all the way as a tutor and in handling students. The pay here in Acadsoc was way bigger than my friends salary working in 51talk. Cheers to more years in Acadsoc!
Salary / Benefits
they provided training for us to enhance our teaching skills, and the most enjoyable part of my job is I love teaching is very fulfilling that I was able to help my students
Salary / Benefits
Teaching Chinese students with an excellent platform is life-changing! Indeed Acadsoc is great company to be in. The management is so supportive and responsive. The students are kind and nice.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc has a good reputation in China and in the Philippines. It's way better than 51talk. The salary is high too. Acadsoc value their teachers. The incentives are easy to achieve. Acadsoc give great opportunity to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Best ESL Company good for beginners or fresh graduates acadsoc provides good salary rate,bonuses and flexible time and it has good reputation in the Philippines and China.
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility once you get the hang of things. Awesome team and good pay rate. You are paid for what you work for. Lessons are interesting to teach as most students are fun and nice to talk to.
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Salary / Benefits
If you’re someone who wants assurance with your salary, your employment’s company reputation and a very a flexible rare job opportunity, Acadsoc is indeed the’ company.
  1. Employee Reviews