Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
I will not recommend this to my friends. They do not have fair compensation, strict admin and staff! Very limited time to have a break. Some learners do not pay attention during the class and waste the time no matter how much you try to get their attention and all. They love to talk in chinese language and the teacher is not allowed to use chinese during the class time.
Salary / Benefits
It is not a legit company. They will make you work for free and never pay your salary. No one will help you if you ever have complaints and they won't listen to your issue about the company.
Salary / Benefits
I could recommend this to anyone who has proper equipment at home because it is a home-based job. It was really convenient and the pay was commendable for an online job.
Salary / Benefits
Fun meeting new people from another country or culture. I worked night shift from 6 PM to 11 PM. However, ACADSOC Company gives a very low starting salary.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is a English Teaching company in China they are one of highest company on their field. the teaching schedules was set by the tutors advance 2 weeks they have Tutor Manager each tutor and they provide trainings to improve their teachers more. the hardest part of the job for me is my connection because its slow. and I really enjoy teaching, especially everytime I receive 5 star ratings.
Salary / Benefits
Assisted adults and kids in learning English language providing excellent service and materials for easy learning and comfortable environment of their choice.
Salary / Benefits
I've been working there for quite a long. They always come up with some new stupid policies and rules. E.g. you've earned and deserved a bonus. The day before cut-off you receive some idiot complain and you can say good bye to the bonus. They change rules W/O EVEN INFORMING YOU. This includes salary cut. I felt really bad when this happened. I felt like an inorganic non-living thing and someone somewhere simply decided that would reduce spending on you. Just like that. Their main goals are: #1 - to rip off teachers. It seems like that's their main source of profit #2 - students' good opinion. You can get a complain if you told a student that it's not good and to work harder. Really?! I'm a teacher, it's against all work ethics to smile and nod the head while your student has not followed your instructions, has not learned what he was supposed to etc. They usually give some stupid explanation for their actions. I wouldn't have been surprised at all, if I had received message like "Money is the root of all evil. We love our tutors and we do not want money to cause any problems in their lives. We care about them, therefore WE CUT THEIR SALARIES" I didn't answer questions on the first page for one reason - everything depends. If you're poor and have nothing else to do with your life, this company is perfect for you. If you respect yourself, do not work here.
Salary / Benefits
Can balance time, good time management Different ages of student kid to adult fun teaching the penalty is a lot good incentives booking system good materials
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Acadsoc?
Salary / Benefits
The work flow was okay and staff was helpful in the past, but management policies changed and newer staff came in without much knowledge or concern about the mechanisms of workflow and types of workers. These then caused disruption of operations to the detriment of teachers. Discrimination is also strong in the company culture.
Salary / Benefits
Had regular training recently. Colleagues are fun and supportive. Management listens to the teachers' / admins' ideas and/or concerns. Had opportunity to make a difference in equipping students' English communication skills
Pros
Fun to teach, Colleagues are brilliant
Cons
Internet connection not reliable, Equipment/tools/props for improvement
Salary / Benefits
I am a full time mom and also a full time teacher here in Acadsoc. The company offer flexible schedule, great salary, lots of bonuses and lots of incentives.
Pros
You can choose your schedule depending on your availability.
Cons
So far I don't have any bad experience in this company.
Salary / Benefits
The company offered a good glimpsed of my future career as a future educator. The salary is right for me since I am just working part-time, but if you will work for a full-time then expect a very good salary and perks. My TM was also very accommodating and encouraging.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Acadsoc helped me grow personally as well as professionally. It was a great experience to meet new people, learn different things about their culture, their country and most especially to be able to help them in various ways such as motivate and encourage them towards learning.
Salary / Benefits
1. Staff are great. 2. High salary and lots of bonuses 3. Acadsoc improves teachers by giving a lot of free trainings. 4. Acadsoc has a very good reputation here in the Philippines and in China. 5. Acadsoc is way better than 51talk.
Salary / Benefits
The management always think what will be the best for the employees and at the same time they are also doing everything to have a stable company No regrets that I choose to apply to this company
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd. offers bigger salary compared to other ESL companies. I was enticed by the offer they provided which was way higher than my friends salary from 51talk.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd. accepts tutors even if it has no experience as home based tutor. The salary it provides is more than enough compared to other ESL companies.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd is a different company from other ESL companies. They always look for thew welfare of their tutors. Concerns I sent to the feedback email were addressed and resolved at the most possible time.
Salary / Benefits
Make my own schedule Work from home Great students Lesson Plans established. Great Platform, Good Pay and Bonuses. Students are generally nice. Couldn't think of any cons.
Salary / Benefits
Generally, the system is great and the students are all so nice and fast learners. They also have a great support system and management. I couldn’t think of any inconvenience so far. Flexibility and staff support. Lesson plans provided. Fun environment.
  1. Employee Reviews