Acadsoc

Acadsoc Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Can balance time, good time management Different ages of student kid to adult fun teaching the penalty is a lot good incentives booking system good materials
Salary / Benefits
iIknow that there's no such thing as a perfect company, but at least for me Acadsoc is a perfect place to work with. The schedule is flexible, the pay si so good and the management are so supportive!
Pros
Bonuses, Time felxibility
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company accepted me even though I'm a housewife and a mom. The company is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Salary / Benefits
I have became friends with my students my age and as well as the parents of my kids students. The most enjoyable part of working in acadsoc would be the exchange of learning between cultures. The students I had were not just students, they have became part of my everyday life since they are regular students and they always book my class. Too bad I had to leave.
Pros
relationship
Cons
strict management
Salary / Benefits
This job is so easy and fun you can have time with your family while having this job the management is good all the classes are paid with or without students
Pros
Big bonuses
Cons
No problem so far
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company hired me even though I don't have any experience in teaching.The com pany is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.
Salary / Benefits
Great management and amazing working environment. The company offers more incentives and reasonable basic pay to teachers. Very accommodating to teachers' inquiries.
Cons
I don't have any negative thing to say as of now.
Salary / Benefits
This is the best of all ESL company out there why? because the management is good and a lot of bonuses are in this company and the time is hassle free you can have time on your own family by having this job
Pros
Big bonuses and lot of time in family
Cons
none so far the company has no negative issue
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company hired me even though I'm quite busy with my masters. The company is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of the company for almost two years the Management is very consistent in doing everything to be the most competitive online tutorial service
Pros
All overtime are paid, there a lot of continues bonuses
Cons
They are very strict but I think that is still an adavantage to reach the company Goal
Salary / Benefits
As an employee of acadsoc online tutor club, I manage my time well with my work and time for my family because they offer flexible schedule to all the teachers either new or not.
Pros
Perfect time management both with work & personal life of every employee.
Cons
Work in your most comfortable schedule.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Acadsoc for a year now and I have nothing negative to say about my virtual co-workers as well as the management. It made my English Teaching more fun.
Pros
Huge bonuses
Cons
I couldn't think any cons as of the moment.
Salary / Benefits
It's very awesome working with Acadsoc, the management are very nice, they really provide good benefits and bonuses to the Teachers. You cant bad mouth about how they are handling and managing the people in this company. This is the best Chinese Company I have ever been.
Salary / Benefits
Working at acadsoc is a very good experience. The working hours is very flexible and the salary pay is good. Management is eager to train it employees.
Salary / Benefits
HR is very unprofessional. Most of them lack experience even the managers so they don't know how to treat the employees and they haven't got any visualization for the company's specific goals, it complicates the employees. Lack of employee's appreciation, too.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is low pay for a native speaker; better opportunity for Filipinos. Their material is insufficient, but this means there is a good opportunity to develop your own material. This can be a bonus if you are creative and interested in materials development. Students are Chinese, for the most part, both children and adults. The management seems quite disorganized, and this is scary, because things often go wrong and you risk being blamed.
Pros
good place to learn the ropes online.
Cons
disorganized, low pay.