Play YouTube video button
Acadsoc

Acadsoc Management reviews

Philippines175 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Can balance time, good time management
Different ages of student
kid to adult

fun teaching

the penalty is a lot

good incentives

booking system

good materials
Salary / Benefits
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record.
2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.)

This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses.
4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives.

5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.)

6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation.

7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
Salary / Benefits
The management was the reason I quit. Very unresponsive, even if I report power outages they would still lock my slots. I worked hard for my ratings and one slip up (power outage, no internet) would put me back to 0.
Pros
Cons
There's no onw that's going to help you at this company.
Salary / Benefits
This has been a good company since it was recommended. Unfortunately, with the increase of students and teachers, they became greedy to the fact that they do not consider their teachers' workloads that they penalize 6x the hourly pay and you can't avail of any benefits. Faults are always thrown upon the teachers.
Pros
Trainings are available
Cons
incosiderate management and low salary
Salary / Benefits
Not this company please try another one. They don't care about their employees. Late salaries unsupportive and unresponsive staff. Everything is a worst
Salary / Benefits
If you have an enemy, recommend this company and you will have your sweetest revenge.If you want to experience what is it like to work with the worst Chinese management, apply here
Salary / Benefits
Working in Acadsoc is extremely stressful. Not because of students but because of the management. Some students are not focused, wasting time, you are a baby-sitter and so on, but majority of them are great.
Management, on the other hand is terrible! Teacher Managers or TMs can barely speak any English. When you have a problem, they will ignore you for days! And even if they answer, they will tell you something like "dear, give me your next week schedule, please" completely ignoring your problem. All your schedule depends how much your TM likes you. They are in control of it, how many students will you have for a day and so on. They are also hiding your class slots so that students can't see them at all, they are "reserved for trial classes", which you won't have and your regular students can't book you. For every class you finish you will get teaching points. When you get enough you might get a salary raise. Might, because if TM doesn't like you, you won't get it. And IF you get it you will get raise in cents (for example, 0.10, 0.20, 0.30$). Almost every week you will be bombarded with some new test you must take, and usually deadline is in a day or two. You get material, which has NOTHING to do with a test, and you need to pass it because it affects your booking, allegedly (it has no effect). They want you to put your personal pictures with your family and friends, they want a LOT of your personal information with explanation that it makes you more likable to the students.

Also, recently they started threatening tutors that they will lose their job if they don't accept
 - more...
Pros
Cons
All of the above!
Salary / Benefits
Was once a good company to work for until they started changing rules every week and constantly badgering teachers to do unpaid courses. I am in favour of professional development but this company takes it way too far and seemed determined to make their teachers sweat. A place that is going downhill fast.
Pros
paid fortnightly
Cons
management attitude to teachers and constantly changing rules
Salary / Benefits
The work flow was okay and staff was helpful in the past, but management policies changed and newer staff came in without much knowledge or concern about the mechanisms of workflow and types of workers. These then caused disruption of operations to the detriment of teachers. Discrimination is also strong in the company culture.
Salary / Benefits
Had regular training recently. Colleagues are fun and supportive. Management listens to the teachers' / admins' ideas and/or concerns.
Had opportunity to make a difference in equipping students' English communication skills
Pros
Fun to teach, Colleagues are brilliant
Cons
Internet connection not reliable, Equipment/tools/props for improvement
Salary / Benefits
The management always think what will be the best for the employees and at the same time they are also doing everything to have a stable company No regrets that I choose to apply to this company
Salary / Benefits
Generally, the system is great and the students are all so nice and fast learners. They also have a great support system and management. I couldn’t think of any inconvenience so far. Flexibility and staff support. Lesson plans provided. Fun environment.
Salary / Benefits
Teaching Chinese students with an excellent platform is life-changing! Indeed Acadsoc is great company to be in. The management is so supportive and responsive. The students are kind and nice.
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good, the students are the best and the management are way too supportive to teachers. The benefits are great too. The system is easy to use. Acadsoc also offer flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
Time is manageable and management are easy to ve with. I love teaching that is why even if I only work as a part time teacher, I enjoyed it so much. I want to teach again.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s system is in place. The TMs and Management are all supportive. I couldn’t think of any cons for this company. I so love working for Acadsoc.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working with Acadsoc for almost a year now and I have nothing bad to say. The pay is good, the students are nice and the management are all supportive. The system is easy to use and so far been enjoying my teaching here.
Salary / Benefits
Supportive management and amazing working environment. The company offers more incentives and reasonable basic pay to teachers. Very accommodating to teachers' inquiries.
Pros
Bonus
Salary / Benefits
It's very awesome working with Acadsoc, the management is all nice, they provide good benefits and bonuses to the Teachers. I can't say anything bad about how they are handling and manage the people in this company. This is the best Chinese Company I have ever been to.
Pros
Time Flexibility
Salary / Benefits
m glad that this company hired me even though I don't have much experience in teaching. They are very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Pros
Time Flexibility and Bonuses
Salary / Benefits
iIknow that there's no such thing as a perfect company, but at least for me Acadsoc is a perfect place to work with. The schedule is flexible, the pay si so good and the management are so supportive!
Pros
Bonuses, Time felxibility