Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews for Teacher

Salary / Benefits
Time is very much flexible. You can choose your own schedule depends on your availability. You need to be creative and energetic if your students are kids. Overall, students are friendly and polite.
Salary / Benefits
not a sustainable job. Asking a lot of requirements but doesn't provide good salary. Not advisable to work from this company if you're looking for a regular job that can sustain your daily needs
Pros
Cons
not a sustainable job
Salary / Benefits
Don't work at this company. The rate is very low. imagine working and just earning 45 pesos? They also have so many deductions. A single minute of being late is worth 40 pesos deduction. Aside from that, I worked here and was not paid by this company until now. They are the worst.
Salary / Benefits
Was once a good company to work for until they started changing rules every week and constantly badgering teachers to do unpaid courses. I am in favour of professional development but this company takes it way too far and seemed determined to make their teachers sweat. A place that is going downhill fast.
Pros
paid fortnightly
Cons
management attitude to teachers and constantly changing rules
Salary / Benefits
It is not a legit company. They will make you work for free and never pay your salary. No one will help you if you ever have complaints and they won't listen to your issue about the company.
Salary / Benefits
It has been a struggle and then I discovered a rare job opportunity here in Acadsoc! Truly, as what the company confidently always says – Im now one of Acadsoc’s happiest teachers!
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience for a full time mom like me I dont have any regret that I tried to apply to this company because I was able to help my family and still i can have quality time with them
Salary / Benefits
If you’re someone who wants assurance with your salary, your employment’s company reputation and a very a flexible rare job opportunity, Acadsoc is indeed the’ company.
Salary / Benefits
No word can explain, but all I can say is if you’ll get hired here in Acadsoc, youre indeed a happiest teacher. Community wise, TMs and co-teachers are very warm, easy to reach out and welcoming. On top of that, bonuses and salary will certainly not disappoint.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is one of the best ESL Company in the world. They provide high salary rate and bonuses on top of that you can also choose your own schedule by plotting it every week
Salary / Benefits
Flexiblev Time, Work remote, good pay. Paid Unbook Classes.. It's really a good pleasant of environment working in this kind of ESL company. I think acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company.
Salary / Benefits
Working at the comfort of your home is perfect. Students are wonderful and most of them are willing to learn and how to speak and write. It was really a great experience as a teacher online.
Salary / Benefits
It has been 4 years working in acadsoc and i never ever disappointed about their salaries. Salary is on time and lots bonuses if your performance is good
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company hired me even though I'm quite busy with my masters. The company is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.
Salary / Benefits
It's very highly recommended ESL company compared to other ESL company. Well acadsoc has a lot of incentives and bonuses. It's really pleasure working in this kind of environment.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Acadsoc for a year now and I have nothing negative to say about my virtual co-workers as well as the management. It made my English Teaching more fun.
Pros
Huge bonuses
Cons
I couldn't think any cons as of the moment.
Salary / Benefits
I was working for almost 5 months now. Easy interview, quick hiring process and staff are also very responsive. Good pay, the payment is always on time.
Pros
On Time Pay, Great Place to work
Cons
Nothing to say about this company
Salary / Benefits
“If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.” A lot of people raised their eyebrows when they hear the job Online English Teacher. They will say why not have a stable job maybe in a government or in a private company etc. They will suggest companies that they think is better than this. I just smiled and said why not see it for yourself? There comes a time when I feel like I’m not happy with what I am doing so I decided to quit. I am an Environmental Scientist very far from the profession of teaching and I promised myself when I was a child that I will never be a teacher not on a negative connotation but because I am afraid I don’t have what it takes to be a teacher. Then there came ACADSOC in my life. It was the greatest gift I have ever received. At first, I was afraid to try because I am going to handle students with a different culture as mine but since I have heard a lot of positive feedbacks about the company so I faced my fear only to find out that it was the best decision I will ever make because it will change my life for good. When I first entered ACADSOC in what welcomes me are bonuses and the warm environment from the HR’s to the Training Managers to the TM’s and of course to the students. I was very amused by the people’s kindness it makes me feel comfortable with my working environment. Aside from that it freely gives me a flexible time schedule. All of the hours you spend are paid. With that it made a lot of changes in my career but if ACADSOC trusted me on this and they see something in me I never thought would be possible who am I not - more...