Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews for English Teacher

Salary / Benefits
I am a full time mom and also a full time teacher here in Acadsoc. The company offer flexible schedule, great salary, lots of bonuses and lots of incentives.
Pros
You can choose your schedule depending on your availability.
Cons
So far I don't have any bad experience in this company.
Salary / Benefits
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
Salary / Benefits
I am truly grateful to my previous company. I have learned a lot. I appreciate the opportunities they have provided me during my time working with the team there, but I just need a job change to secure a position that enables me to use my potentials and developed skill for further advancement of my knowledge and personality and to be a great contribution.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
unorganized and poor support system
Salary / Benefits
This has been a good company since it was recommended. Unfortunately, with the increase of students and teachers, they became greedy to the fact that they do not consider their teachers' workloads that they penalize 6x the hourly pay and you can't avail of any benefits. Faults are always thrown upon the teachers.
Pros
Trainings are available
Cons
incosiderate management and low salary
Salary / Benefits
If you have an enemy, recommend this company and you will have your sweetest revenge.If you want to experience what is it like to work with the worst Chinese management, apply here
Salary / Benefits
I will not recommend this to my friends. They do not have fair compensation, strict admin and staff! Very limited time to have a break. Some learners do not pay attention during the class and waste the time no matter how much you try to get their attention and all. They love to talk in chinese language and the teacher is not allowed to use chinese during the class time.
Salary / Benefits
Fun meeting new people from another country or culture. I worked night shift from 6 PM to 11 PM. However, ACADSOC Company gives a very low starting salary.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Acadsoc helped me grow personally as well as professionally. It was a great experience to meet new people, learn different things about their culture, their country and most especially to be able to help them in various ways such as motivate and encourage them towards learning.
Salary / Benefits
As a working mom, working here is Acadsoc is very fulfilling. I am able to fulfill my role as a mom and a teacher to my wonderful student. Working here is stress free because all is provided like lesson plans and most especially schedule is very flexible.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work. The administration builds on understanding and self-reliance. The students are eager to learn English and very participative in discussing lessons. The salary is paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
I came from other tutorial company and comparing that company to Acadsoc I can say that I am more happier with my stay in this company because this company offers great salary and lots of incentives.
Pros
Company offers free trainings, especially to those aspiring tutors who don't have any online tutorial experiences.
Cons
Even though I experience some problems some times, but my TM is always their to help and support our team.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc salary is competitive and they are giving a lot of chances when it comes to bonuses. Acadsoc Company has an innate ability to think of various types of methods of improvement compared to 51 talks. The salary is great and paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Acadsoc for 2 years now as a part-time and I can say that It is one of the best ESL company compared to 51 talk. Acadsoc company is a decent place to work. The salary is on time. You can choose your own preferred time. Lots of bonuses every month.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working at Acadsoc part-time for more than a year. Acadsoc company is a decent place to work. The students are eager to learn English. The salary is paid on time and this company is much better than 51 talk.
Salary / Benefits
Time is manageable and management are easy to ve with. I love teaching that is why even if I only work as a part time teacher, I enjoyed it so much. I want to teach again.
Salary / Benefits
The application is easy, no need to go to their physical office for the application process, they are great in giving bonuses to tutors. Very approachable team leader.
Salary / Benefits
Applying in this company is very easy and fast first the will ask you to send your application online then schedule your interview and trainings. And most especially the company offers flexible schedule perfect for working students or full time mom like me.
Salary / Benefits
Supportive management and amazing working environment. The company offers more incentives and reasonable basic pay to teachers. Very accommodating to teachers' inquiries.
Pros
Bonus
Salary / Benefits
I like how it's very easy to apply in Acadsoc. Everything is online. You don't have to go to their office. Interviews and training are online. Fast application. And we get to have our salary twice a month with a bonus every payday.
Pros
Easy application
Salary / Benefits
They offer flexible schedule here. You can work full time at the same time full time mom. You can manage your schedule by having cutting schedule, In this sense you can do your work at the same time you can also perform your duty as mom.
Pros
Flexible schedule offers here.
Cons
None so far.
Salary / Benefits
This company don't required experience on the same field to apply because they provide continues trainings for new hires and current teachers to cope up with all the development in this industry.
Pros
Continues training for new hire & current teachers.
Cons
None so far.