Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews for English As A Second Language Teacher

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
This company do not value their employees. You are just working for free , unreasonable penalties. TM will invade your privacy by randomly sending your videos to co-tutors and co-students. They do not respect the teachers, you will just be treated as a volunteer doing some charity work.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Poor support, low salary, delayed salary, fake advertisements
Salary / Benefits
you need to work 10-12 hours just to get 10,000 php and up salary. TM's are not responsive. they will not help you when you already passed. All about there ads is not real.
Pros
Cons
Many
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc has kind students, flexible schedule, unresponsive Tutor Manager and staff, low salary, and high penalties. There are better companies waiting for you.
Pros
Kind students, flexible schedule
Cons
Unresponsive Tutor Manager and staff, low salary, high penalties
Salary / Benefits
Not this company please try another one. They don't care about their employees. Late salaries unsupportive and unresponsive staff. Everything is a worst
Salary / Benefits
I could recommend this to anyone who has proper equipment at home because it is a home-based job. It was really convenient and the pay was commendable for an online job.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is a English Teaching company in China they are one of highest company on their field. the teaching schedules was set by the tutors advance 2 weeks they have Tutor Manager each tutor and they provide trainings to improve their teachers more. the hardest part of the job for me is my connection because its slow. and I really enjoy teaching, especially everytime I receive 5 star ratings.
Salary / Benefits
Can balance time, good time management Different ages of student kid to adult fun teaching the penalty is a lot good incentives booking system good materials
Salary / Benefits
1. Staff are great. 2. High salary and lots of bonuses 3. Acadsoc improves teachers by giving a lot of free trainings. 4. Acadsoc has a very good reputation here in the Philippines and in China. 5. Acadsoc is way better than 51talk.
Salary / Benefits
Make my own schedule Work from home Great students Lesson Plans established. Great Platform, Good Pay and Bonuses. Students are generally nice. Couldn't think of any cons.
Salary / Benefits
Generally, the system is great and the students are all so nice and fast learners. They also have a great support system and management. I couldn’t think of any inconvenience so far. Flexibility and staff support. Lesson plans provided. Fun environment.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company in the Philippines and its reputation is way better than 51talk. Acadsoc value their teachers and they're very considerate to the teachers' needs. Acadsoc offer a lot of incentives to the teachers.
Salary / Benefits
let’s Talk about great compensation and I’ll be humbly share how I have been so satisfied with my job and salary with Acadsoc. Gladly, I’ve transferred!
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s will always use this line “become one of our happiest teachers” and undeniably, the company really says the truth. A rare job opportunity that has exceed my expectations. All we want is to be happy, and I was able to find it here in Acadsoc!
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is a legit company. If you love teaching, primary education specifically and would like to work from home then definitely this company is for you as they have lots of kids on their line-up.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of Acadsoc is a great opportunity. I never expected Acadsoc would hire me even though I don't have any experience. Time here in Acadsoc is really flexible. The pay is good and there are a lot of incentives too.
Salary / Benefits
Teaching Chinese students with an excellent platform is life-changing! Indeed Acadsoc is great company to be in. The management is so supportive and responsive. The students are kind and nice.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc has a good reputation in China and in the Philippines. It's way better than 51talk. The salary is high too. Acadsoc value their teachers. The incentives are easy to achieve. Acadsoc give great opportunity to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility once you get the hang of things. Awesome team and good pay rate. You are paid for what you work for. Lessons are interesting to teach as most students are fun and nice to talk to.
Pros
Good pay rate
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good, the students are the best and the management are way too supportive to teachers. The benefits are great too. The system is easy to use. Acadsoc also offer flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
I am loving that when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
  1. English As A Second Language Teacher