Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Salary / Benefits
A great place to work. The administration builds on understanding and self-reliance. The students are eager to learn English and very participative in discussing lessons. The salary is paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
It is not a legit company. They will make you work for free and never pay your salary. No one will help you if you ever have complaints and they won't listen to your issue about the company.
Salary / Benefits
Flexible time! I can open my slot for next week without an hassle. Classes are paid with or without students. A lot of bonuses every month that is one of my favorite working here in Acadsoc.
Pros
Flexible Time.
Salary / Benefits
This job is the best among the rest why? because all classes are paid with or without student you can have your own time and schedule and you can have lots of bonuses every month you can earn lots of cash here for your family and future
Pros
Big time bonuses and paid classes with or without
Cons
No problem at all
Salary / Benefits
This is a perfect ESL company for newbies like me. I had no experience in teaching at all when I first joined Acadsoc. They hired me even I am a college undergraduate with no teaching experience. Now, I've been teaching in Acadsoc for more than a year and I can say that I am satisfied with my salary every month and with the bonuses that I am getting. Thank you, Acadsoc!
Pros
Paid everything (booked, unbooked, absent student & cancelled by student)
Cons
No health care, will get penalized even you are sick