Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Muntinlupa

Salary / Benefits
Work at home, Cool kids and Some cool Filipino co-workers. Flexible time, good pay rate, lots of bonuses. The more hours you work, the more salary you get.
Salary / Benefits
Working in acadsoc is the best happen in my life. I was so blessed that i was really able to work in this kind of environment. Flexible, work remote, good pay
Salary / Benefits
Good to work at the comfort of your home. Salary Is Ontime Good Environment Student are really eager to learn Lots of bonuses Very responsive C.S ....
Salary / Benefits
Great to work from home Online. High pay rate and lost of bonuses and lastly you will not wear a decent pants. So come and join in acadsoc and experience working online at the comfort of your home.
Salary / Benefits
Flexiblev Time, Work remote, good pay. Paid Unbook Classes.. It's really a good pleasant of environment working in this kind of ESL company. I think acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company.
Salary / Benefits
Working at the comfort of your home is perfect. Students are wonderful and most of them are willing to learn and how to speak and write. It was really a great experience as a teacher online.
Salary / Benefits
It has been 4 years working in acadsoc and i never ever disappointed about their salaries. Salary is on time and lots bonuses if your performance is good
Salary / Benefits
As my experience working in this company. Well this is really good ESL company so far. Good pay rate and on time. Great admins and staff. Sometimes C.S is not really responsive during holidays but still is a normal due to some holidays.
Pros
High pay rate, On time salaries, Lots of bonuses
Salary / Benefits
“If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.” A lot of people raised their eyebrows when they hear the job Online English Teacher. They will say why not have a stable job maybe in a government or in a private company etc. They will suggest companies that they think is better than this. I just smiled and said why not see it for yourself? There comes a time when I feel like I’m not happy with what I am doing so I decided to quit. I am an Environmental Scientist very far from the profession of teaching and I promised myself when I was a child that I will never be a teacher not on a negative connotation but because I am afraid I don’t have what it takes to be a teacher. Then there came ACADSOC in my life. It was the greatest gift I have ever received. At first, I was afraid to try because I am going to handle students with a different culture as mine but since I have heard a lot of positive feedbacks about the company so I faced my fear only to find out that it was the best decision I will ever make because it will change my life for good. When I first entered ACADSOC in what welcomes me are bonuses and the warm environment from the HR’s to the Training Managers to the TM’s and of course to the students. I was very amused by the people’s kindness it makes me feel comfortable with my working environment. Aside from that it freely gives me a flexible time schedule. All of the hours you spend are paid. With that it made a lot of changes in my career but if ACADSOC trusted me on this and they see something in me I never thought would be possible who am I not - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Acadsoc?