Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
Salary / Benefits
Don't work at this company. The rate is very low. imagine working and just earning 45 pesos? They also have so many deductions. A single minute of being late is worth 40 pesos deduction. Aside from that, I worked here and was not paid by this company until now. They are the worst.
Salary / Benefits
The management always think what will be the best for the employees and at the same time they are also doing everything to have a stable company No regrets that I choose to apply to this company
Salary / Benefits
Great work experience for a full time mom like me I dont have any regret that I tried to apply to this company because I was able to help my family and still i can have quality time with them
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc its one of the best ESL company not even in China or Philippines but also the entire world. they have a lots of native tutors around the globe and they trust Acadsoc because it has a good reputation 5 star rating and better than other ESL Company like ABC360, Rarejob or even 51 talk
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of this job is to receive appreciation from my students and I end my day with a smile and fulfillment that I was able to teach new things to my students
Salary / Benefits
I was grateful that ACADSOC LTD. gave me the opportunity to work homebased despite having no experience. For 2 yrs working as a homebased tutor, it was a challenging one but worth it. Acadsoc ltd especially my TM guided me all the way as a tutor and in handling students. The pay here in Acadsoc was way bigger than my friends salary working in 51talk. Cheers to more years in Acadsoc!
Salary / Benefits
they provided training for us to enhance our teaching skills, and the most enjoyable part of my job is I love teaching is very fulfilling that I was able to help my students
Salary / Benefits
Teaching Chinese students with an excellent platform is life-changing! Indeed Acadsoc is great company to be in. The management is so supportive and responsive. The students are kind and nice.
Salary / Benefits
Best ESL Company good for beginners or fresh graduates acadsoc provides good salary rate,bonuses and flexible time and it has good reputation in the Philippines and China.
Salary / Benefits
Flexibility once you get the hang of things. Awesome team and good pay rate. You are paid for what you work for. Lessons are interesting to teach as most students are fun and nice to talk to.
Pros
Good pay rate
Salary / Benefits
I am not a teacher, well, not in the technical sense — I do not have a teaching certification but Acadsoc accepted me. I’ve never thought of myself as a teacher, but ESL teaching has helped me see otherwise.
Pros
Big time bonuses every month
Cons
No problem at all
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc salary is competitive and they are giving a lot of chances when it comes to bonuses. Acadsoc Company has an innate ability to think of various types of methods of improvement compared to 51 talks. The salary is great and paid on time.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Acadsoc for 2 years now as a part-time and I can say that It is one of the best ESL company compared to 51 talk. Acadsoc company is a decent place to work. The salary is on time. You can choose your own preferred time. Lots of bonuses every month.
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good, the students are the best and the management are way too supportive to teachers. The benefits are great too. The system is easy to use. Acadsoc also offer flexibility.
Salary / Benefits
I'm so glad that i was hired in Acadsoc they given me what i need good pay, great co-workers/TMs and also time with my family. i work as an Home Base Tutor thats why can watch my kids while working. Acadsoc is the best good reputation better than 51talk =)
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is really a good company to start with because salary is good and the rate of reviews on this company on every websites are 5 star so it has a good reputation and it is better than other ESL company like 51 talk and rarejob
Salary / Benefits
I can earn and I can enjoy quality time with my son because I dont need to leave him and we have a lot of time to be with him , now I can take care of him and give his needs at the same time
Pros
bonuses, quality time with my family
Cons
sometimes I need to have over time but its ok because its paid
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s system is in place. The TMs and Management are all supportive. I couldn’t think of any cons for this company. I so love working for Acadsoc.
Salary / Benefits
I have been working with Acadsoc for almost a year now and I have nothing bad to say. The pay is good, the students are nice and the management are all supportive. The system is easy to use and so far been enjoying my teaching here.
Salary / Benefits
. I apply and use what I’ve learned from the trainings provided by Acdasoc in the school where I am teaching. In Acadsoc, I have a very supportive TM, wonderful MTs, and some amazing tutors who become my friends. Finally, what I really love the most about teaching in Acadsoc