Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Davao City

Salary / Benefits
The company offered a good glimpsed of my future career as a future educator. The salary is right for me since I am just working part-time, but if you will work for a full-time then expect a very good salary and perks. My TM was also very accommodating and encouraging.
Salary / Benefits
I've been working there for quite a long. They always come up with some new stupid policies and rules. E.g. you've earned and deserved a bonus. The day before cut-off you receive some idiot complain and you can say good bye to the bonus. They change rules W/O EVEN INFORMING YOU. This includes salary cut. I felt really bad when this happened. I felt like an inorganic non-living thing and someone somewhere simply decided that would reduce spending on you. Just like that. Their main goals are: #1 - to rip off teachers. It seems like that's their main source of profit #2 - students' good opinion. You can get a complain if you told a student that it's not good and to work harder. Really?! I'm a teacher, it's against all work ethics to smile and nod the head while your student has not followed your instructions, has not learned what he was supposed to etc. They usually give some stupid explanation for their actions. I wouldn't have been surprised at all, if I had received message like "Money is the root of all evil. We love our tutors and we do not want money to cause any problems in their lives. We care about them, therefore WE CUT THEIR SALARIES" I didn't answer questions on the first page for one reason - everything depends. If you're poor and have nothing else to do with your life, this company is perfect for you. If you respect yourself, do not work here.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is one of the leading ESL company in the Philippines and its reputation is way better than 51talk. Acadsoc value their teachers and they're very considerate to the teachers' needs. Acadsoc offer a lot of incentives to the teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc has a good reputation in China and in the Philippines. It's way better than 51talk. The salary is high too. Acadsoc value their teachers. The incentives are easy to achieve. Acadsoc give great opportunity to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc salary is one of the best. The company offers great compensation to the teachers. The company offers a lot of incentives and stable income. Acadsoc is way better than my previous company..
Salary / Benefits
I'm an experienced ESL tutor and it was only Acadsoc who provided financial security. Their unbooked and canceled classes are PAID so my 4hours work is already paid.
Pros
unbooked and canceled classes are PAID
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company hired me even though I'm quite busy with my masters. The company is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.