Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Salary / Benefits
Nice and they are good to us. You need to work hard to get incentives and they need to appreciate more to the teachers. My job was not easy but it is nice to see those students learning from us.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc ltd. accepts tutors even if it has no experience as home based tutor. The salary it provides is more than enough compared to other ESL companies.
Salary / Benefits
It has been a struggle and then I discovered a rare job opportunity here in Acadsoc! Truly, as what the company confidently always says – Im now one of Acadsoc’s happiest teachers!
Salary / Benefits
let’s Talk about great compensation and I’ll be humbly share how I have been so satisfied with my job and salary with Acadsoc. Gladly, I’ve transferred!
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc’s will always use this line “become one of our happiest teachers” and undeniably, the company really says the truth. A rare job opportunity that has exceed my expectations. All we want is to be happy, and I was able to find it here in Acadsoc!
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc is a legit company. If you love teaching, primary education specifically and would like to work from home then definitely this company is for you as they have lots of kids on their line-up.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of Acadsoc is a great opportunity. I never expected Acadsoc would hire me even though I don't have any experience. Time here in Acadsoc is really flexible. The pay is good and there are a lot of incentives too.
Salary / Benefits
If you’re someone who wants assurance with your salary, your employment’s company reputation and a very a flexible rare job opportunity, Acadsoc is indeed the’ company.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsocs reputation of treating their tutors as family is a known statement to all. As we can see Acadsoc salary offer is way beyond other ESLs such as 51talk. Also the incentives or bonuses are easy to achieve and that as pay day comes, Acadsoc tutors are the happiest and contented with what they receive.
Salary / Benefits
No word can explain, but all I can say is if you’ll get hired here in Acadsoc, youre indeed a happiest teacher. Community wise, TMs and co-teachers are very warm, easy to reach out and welcoming. On top of that, bonuses and salary will certainly not disappoint.
Salary / Benefits
Time is manageable and management are easy to ve with. I love teaching that is why even if I only work as a part time teacher, I enjoyed it so much. I want to teach again.
Salary / Benefits
Being a working student is very hard. You need to balance your studies and work at the same time. Multitasking at its best. Acadsoc gave me a great opportunity to study and work at the same time without any hassle. My TM is very considerate and tried to motivate me to do my best. Salary is higher than I expected. Students are very nice, friendly and eager to learn. The hiring process is very convenient.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc gave me an opportunity to earn while in the comfort of my home and I‘m not bragging that I earn almost 40k a month. I also have flexible schedule wherein I can work anytime, managers in acadsoc are helpful too.
Salary / Benefits
There are lots of incentives and bonuses given to teachers. The hiring process is very easy. I didn't spend any centavo on transporation because everything happened online. This company offers reasonable pay to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
The hiring process is very easy and convenient. Everything happened online. My TM is very helpful and very understanding. Staff are great too. This is the best ESL company for me.
Salary / Benefits
I'm new to this industry and the company is willing to train me. All the staffs and my colleagues are very approachable and willing to help me. Lots of bonuses and incentives. Give lots of opportunities to teachers.
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company accepted me even though I'm a housewife and a mom. The company is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Salary / Benefits
They give really good training and support to teachers. They answer inquiries as fast as they could. Managers are very helpful. Salary are high compared to other ESL and it has a lot of incentives.
Salary / Benefits
It's very easy to apply. Everything is online. You don't have to go to their office. Interviews and training are online. Fast application. Plus, we get to have our salary twice a month with a bonus every payday.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.
Salary / Benefits
I'm glad that this company hired me even though I don't have any experience in teaching.The com pany is very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
Cons
Nothing more to say as of this moment.