Acadsoc

Acadsoc Employee Reviews in Baguio

Salary / Benefits
I am a working student and a part time tutor in this company. And working here helps me a lot in supporting my studies and the most important is I can perfectly balance my time between school and work. Because the company offers flexible schedule.
Salary / Benefits
They offer low salary but give many incentives. Also, schedule is quite flexible but you don’t get to plot your own schedule, the team managers does that.
Pros
Many incentives, trainings for the teachers and friendly team managers.
Cons
Extremely high penalties for absences, even though it is something out of the teacher’s control.
Salary / Benefits
I'm so glad that i was hired in Acadsoc they given me what i need good pay, great co-workers and also time with my family. i work as an Home Base Tutor thats why can watch my kids while working
Salary / Benefits
They offer flexible schedule here. You can work full time at the same time full time mom. You can manage your schedule by having cutting schedule, In this sense you can do your work at the same time you can also perform your duty as mom.
Pros
Flexible schedule offers here.
Cons
None so far.
Salary / Benefits
Acadsoc gave me an opportunity to improve and learn a lot of things. working as ESL tutor here in this company is very enjoyable because you dont have to worry about going outside since this is a homebase job.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
the biggest problem on this company is none
Salary / Benefits
The company accept willing applicant that is willing to learn and develop their skills in teaching. They provide proper trainings and all the employees are willing to extend help and guidance to all the newbie teachers.
Pros
Easy to adopt.
Cons
Earning while working at your home.
Salary / Benefits
I am a full time working mom. In working in this company I can say that I can perfectly balance my time for work and also my time as a mom, because the company offer a flexible schedule where in you can choose your own schedule depending on your availability.
Pros
Working at home is not that stressful less time to prepare more time for rest.
Cons
None so far....You will enjoy working here like us.
Salary / Benefits
I been working here for months now and I can say that salary is great. And they also give a lots of bonuses & Incentives. Even newbie can enjoy the same bonuses & Incentives.
Pros
Great work & Great salary.
Cons
I enjoy my work less stress more time for me.
Salary / Benefits
Been working here for more than two years from now and So far so good salary is high lots of bonuses given. Unbooked classes are still paid. Schedule is also manageable perfect for working mom like me.
Pros
Reasonable salary & lots of bonuses.
Cons
You can manage your on schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Base on my experience, as a housewife you need to balance your time for work & as a mother/wife. working in acadsoc is perferct for a housewife like me you can perfectly balance your time in working because they offer flexible schedule for work,
Pros
Balance time for my work, family and my self.
Cons
Not stressful because you will not spend most of your time working.
Salary / Benefits
As an employee of acadsoc online tutor club, I manage my time well with my work and time for my family because they offer flexible schedule to all the teachers either new or not.
Pros
Perfect time management both with work & personal life of every employee.
Cons
Work in your most comfortable schedule.