Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Worst Company

October 20, 2020
This company do not value their employees. You are just working for free , unreasonable penalties. TM will invade your privacy by randomly sending your videos to co-tutors and co-students. They do not respect the teachers, you will just be treated as a volunteer doing some charity work.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Poor support, low salary, delayed salary, fake advertisements
January 17, 2021
Same roleSame location
ESL teacher (Former Employee) - Home Based
Before getting in, there would be a bunch of examinations that you would need to complete. Once you start your classes, you get paid 90php per hour. You are expected to get 720php a day. In my opinion, the salary is not worth the effort you have given. There are alot of schools that offer a more competitive salary package for ESL teachers. If you plan to have this as your primary job, prepare yourself for long working hours (atleast 10hrs) to get a decent pay.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Low salary
January 13, 2021
Same role
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Antipolo, Rizal
The TMS and Staff takes days to reply to your questions sometimes they Dont reply at all and inquiries after you pass the demo youre own your own.....
Pros
Fast training and demo
Cons
Tms and staff Dont reply
October 20, 2020
Same role
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Manila
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade