Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Thank you Acadsoc!

February 17, 2019
m glad that this company hired me even though I don't have much experience in teaching. They are very accommodating to my inquiries and they tried their best to answer all of it. It's very easy to apply. Very supportive and generous management. They encourage work-life balance. They offer time flexibility and people are well compensated.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Time Flexibility and Bonuses
August 13, 2020
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Philippines
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
July 1, 2020
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Work from Home
I am truly grateful to my previous company. I have learned a lot. I appreciate the opportunities they have provided me during my time working with the team there, but I just need a job change to secure a position that enables me to use my potentials and developed skill for further advancement of my knowledge and personality and to be a great contribution.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
unorganized and poor support system
June 20, 2020
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Home Based
This has been a good company since it was recommended. Unfortunately, with the increase of students and teachers, they became greedy to the fact that they do not consider their teachers' workloads that they penalize 6x the hourly pay and you can't avail of any benefits. Faults are always thrown upon the teachers.
Pros
Trainings are available
Cons
incosiderate management and low salary