Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

productive and evolving workplace

December 17, 2019
Had regular training recently. Colleagues are fun and supportive. Management listens to the teachers' / admins' ideas and/or concerns. Had opportunity to make a difference in equipping students' English communication skills
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Fun to teach, Colleagues are brilliant
Cons
Internet connection not reliable, Equipment/tools/props for improvement
October 6, 2020
Same role
English Tutor (Former Employee) - Philippines
They are only accommodating at the beginning; Then it is difficult to reach your TM (Tutor Manager). Deductions are automatic even if you have a valid reason. But when it comes to concerns or technical issues that could lead to deductions, responses/help always delayed. Not good in terms of earning. New package minimizes what tutors could earn. The longer you are with them, the less students will be given to you, TMs can block your schedules, they will prioritize new hires (lower salary).
Pros
Good for fresh grads, Work at home, No taxes
Cons
Technical issues every 2-3 weeks (might be due to system updates), Potential Virus from their required apps, Delayed responses from Tutor Manager, Automatic deductions, The longer you are with them, the less students will be given to you, they will prioritize new hires (lower salary)
August 24, 2020
Same role
Tutor (Former Employee) - Philippines
After finishing the training program and passing the demo, we were basically left on our own. They didn't give further instructions on what to do next. I only asked my trainer on what to do. They always reply late to your messages like 2-4 days late and that delayed the whole process. I could have been earning already but I was still just waiting for their replies. They don't care about their employees but they are very ready to give you penalties for every mistake you do. Don't apply for this company. You will be better off with a different one. They will only test your patience and waste your time.
February 17, 2019
Same location
English Teacher (Current Employee) - Pasig City
It's very awesome working with Acadsoc, the management is all nice, they provide good benefits and bonuses to the Teachers. I can't say anything bad about how they are handling and manage the people in this company. This is the best Chinese Company I have ever been to.
Pros
Time Flexibility
  1. productive and evolving workplace