Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Not a good platform.

April 23, 2020
I will not recommend this to my friends. They do not have fair compensation, strict admin and staff! Very limited time to have a break. Some learners do not pay attention during the class and waste the time no matter how much you try to get their attention and all. They love to talk in chinese language and the teacher is not allowed to use chinese during the class time.
1.0Salary / Benefits
August 13, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Philippines
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
July 1, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Work from Home
I am truly grateful to my previous company. I have learned a lot. I appreciate the opportunities they have provided me during my time working with the team there, but I just need a job change to secure a position that enables me to use my potentials and developed skill for further advancement of my knowledge and personality and to be a great contribution.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
unorganized and poor support system
October 12, 2019
Same roleSame location
English Teacher (Current Employee) - Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
The application is easy, no need to go to their physical office for the application process, they are great in giving bonuses to tutors. Very approachable team leader.
  1. Not a good platform.