Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

September 4, 2020
you need to work 10-12 hours just to get 10,000 php and up salary. TM's are not responsive. they will not help you when you already passed. All about there ads is not real.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Cons
Many
October 20, 2020
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Home Based
This company do not value their employees. You are just working for free , unreasonable penalties. TM will invade your privacy by randomly sending your videos to co-tutors and co-students. They do not respect the teachers, you will just be treated as a volunteer doing some charity work.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Poor support, low salary, delayed salary, fake advertisements
October 20, 2020
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Manila
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
July 22, 2020
Online ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Home-based
Acadsoc has kind students, flexible schedule, unresponsive Tutor Manager and staff, low salary, and high penalties. There are better companies waiting for you.
Pros
Kind students, flexible schedule
Cons
Unresponsive Tutor Manager and staff, low salary, high penalties