Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Highly Recommend this company

October 12, 2019
The application is easy, no need to go to their physical office for the application process, they are great in giving bonuses to tutors. Very approachable team leader.
5.0Salary / Benefits
December 31, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (free lancer) (Current Employee) - Home Based
It always stressing me especially the management and the low offered salary. However, on the other hand, it still helps me financially. I can still buy my daily needs, especially for my baby's needs.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Management, Tm, pressure, demands
August 13, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Philippines
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
April 23, 2020
Same roleSame location
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
I will not recommend this to my friends. They do not have fair compensation, strict admin and staff! Very limited time to have a break. Some learners do not pay attention during the class and waste the time no matter how much you try to get their attention and all. They love to talk in chinese language and the teacher is not allowed to use chinese during the class time.
  1. Highly Recommend this company