Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

good place to start if you do not have any experience

October 20, 2020
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade
October 20, 2020
Same role
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Home Based
This company do not value their employees. You are just working for free , unreasonable penalties. TM will invade your privacy by randomly sending your videos to co-tutors and co-students. They do not respect the teachers, you will just be treated as a volunteer doing some charity work.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Poor support, low salary, delayed salary, fake advertisements
September 4, 2020
Same role
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) - POEA - Hong Kong
you need to work 10-12 hours just to get 10,000 php and up salary. TM's are not responsive. they will not help you when you already passed. All about there ads is not real.
Pros
Cons
Many
June 21, 2020
Same location
Teacher (Former Employee) - Manila PH
Don't work at this company. The rate is very low. imagine working and just earning 45 pesos? They also have so many deductions. A single minute of being late is worth 40 pesos deduction. Aside from that, I worked here and was not paid by this company until now. They are the worst.
  1. good place to start if you do not have any experience