Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Good job

July 8, 2020
Nice and they are good to us. You need to work hard to get incentives and they need to appreciate more to the teachers. My job was not easy but it is nice to see those students learning from us.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 6, 2020
Same role
English Tutor (Former Employee) - Philippines
They are only accommodating at the beginning; Then it is difficult to reach your TM (Tutor Manager). Deductions are automatic even if you have a valid reason. But when it comes to concerns or technical issues that could lead to deductions, responses/help always delayed. Not good in terms of earning. New package minimizes what tutors could earn. The longer you are with them, the less students will be given to you, TMs can block your schedules, they will prioritize new hires (lower salary).
Pros
Good for fresh grads, Work at home, No taxes
Cons
Technical issues every 2-3 weeks (might be due to system updates), Potential Virus from their required apps, Delayed responses from Tutor Manager, Automatic deductions, The longer you are with them, the less students will be given to you, they will prioritize new hires (lower salary)
August 24, 2020
Same role
Tutor (Former Employee) - Philippines
After finishing the training program and passing the demo, we were basically left on our own. They didn't give further instructions on what to do next. I only asked my trainer on what to do. They always reply late to your messages like 2-4 days late and that delayed the whole process. I could have been earning already but I was still just waiting for their replies. They don't care about their employees but they are very ready to give you penalties for every mistake you do. Don't apply for this company. You will be better off with a different one. They will only test your patience and waste your time.
November 29, 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor Teacher (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Acadsoc ltd. accepts tutors even if it has no experience as home based tutor. The salary it provides is more than enough compared to other ESL companies.