Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

August 13, 2020
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
July 1, 2020
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Work from Home
I am truly grateful to my previous company. I have learned a lot. I appreciate the opportunities they have provided me during my time working with the team there, but I just need a job change to secure a position that enables me to use my potentials and developed skill for further advancement of my knowledge and personality and to be a great contribution.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
unorganized and poor support system
June 20, 2020
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Home Based
This has been a good company since it was recommended. Unfortunately, with the increase of students and teachers, they became greedy to the fact that they do not consider their teachers' workloads that they penalize 6x the hourly pay and you can't avail of any benefits. Faults are always thrown upon the teachers.
Pros
Trainings are available
Cons
incosiderate management and low salary
May 14, 2020
Online English Teacher (Current Employee) - Home-based
If you have an enemy, recommend this company and you will have your sweetest revenge.If you want to experience what is it like to work with the worst Chinese management, apply here
  1. Bigger deduction, smaller salary rate. Bunch of Penalties. In short, the worst platform to earn experience and money. (5/5 thumbs down)