Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

Awesome Company!

February 17, 2019
It's very awesome working with Acadsoc, the management is all nice, they provide good benefits and bonuses to the Teachers. I can't say anything bad about how they are handling and manage the people in this company. This is the best Chinese Company I have ever been to.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Time Flexibility
August 13, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Philippines
1. They were not acknowledging my reasons and they just started kicking off penalties on my record. 2.Unresponsive TM, CS, and rude students. It will take a day or two to finally answer your questions but still won't answer the most important question of yours.(You will need to watch videos from other Acadsoc tutors on youtube to learn because they will not assist you.) 3.This is the worst. They will lock your schedule and let you have the penalties because they are not there to listen and become reasonable to your excuses. 4. Too many training and demo classes as their requirements that are so irrelevant to their objectives. 5. Weak assistance to everyone. They will always side with the student (even though they are weird, rude, and all.) 6. Their application of teaching has a lot of bugs to make you lose your patience and motivation. 7. THE DEDUCTIONS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR SALARY.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unresponsiveness of TM and CS, Biggest deduction of all, Unfriendly working environment, and Mistreatment to Tutors
July 1, 2020
Same role
Online English Teacher (Former Employee) - Work from Home
I am truly grateful to my previous company. I have learned a lot. I appreciate the opportunities they have provided me during my time working with the team there, but I just need a job change to secure a position that enables me to use my potentials and developed skill for further advancement of my knowledge and personality and to be a great contribution.
Pros
The salary is good
Cons
unorganized and poor support system
December 17, 2019
Same location
ESL Tutor (Current Employee) - Pasig
Had regular training recently. Colleagues are fun and supportive. Management listens to the teachers' / admins' ideas and/or concerns. Had opportunity to make a difference in equipping students' English communication skills
Pros
Fun to teach, Colleagues are brilliant
Cons
Internet connection not reliable, Equipment/tools/props for improvement