Acadsoc
Acadsoc Employee Review

A worst company.

June 21, 2020
Don't work at this company. The rate is very low. imagine working and just earning 45 pesos? They also have so many deductions. A single minute of being late is worth 40 pesos deduction. Aside from that, I worked here and was not paid by this company until now. They are the worst.
1.0Salary / Benefits
August 5, 2020
Same role
Online Teacher (Former Employee) - Work from Home
not a sustainable job. Asking a lot of requirements but doesn't provide good salary. Not advisable to work from this company if you're looking for a regular job that can sustain your daily needs
Pros
Cons
not a sustainable job
May 14, 2020
Same role
EFL teacher (Current Employee) - Online
Was once a good company to work for until they started changing rules every week and constantly badgering teachers to do unpaid courses. I am in favour of professional development but this company takes it way too far and seemed determined to make their teachers sweat. A place that is going downhill fast.
Pros
paid fortnightly
Cons
management attitude to teachers and constantly changing rules
October 20, 2020
Same location
ESL Teacher (Former Employee) - Manila
I've been with the company for 3 years. and I might recommend this company who want to start and learn more about the industry.the company provided training and tools to used to improved your teaching skills. but try to be more self reliance. when I applied in this company it is hassle free and very convenient. I applied online and had been interview online too. The application process is so smooth. I was able to start immediately, thankful for that because ai badly needed the job. Keep it up Acadsoc! Keep the application process simple and fast!
Pros
flexible schedule, system tools are easy to used
Cons
increase of salary takes decade