ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines178 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working environment at ABS-CBN is very good. All employees from the management down to utilitymen, security, etc. treat all members as a family. It been an honor working with ABS-CBN.
Salary / Benefits
This is where you can explore and make your career boost your knowledge in a company. Less stress and good management. They introduce a good benefits to all.
Salary / Benefits
I really love this company. But somehow, they are facing some problems with their franchise right now. But salary wise and personal growth wise, this is one of a kind company.
Salary / Benefits
It was a productive and fun work place but the salary is really not up to par with its name. People are not regularized and are paid like freelances. Good for getting experience but not for a steady job.
Salary / Benefits
As a whole, the company is great; however, the Technical operations department, specifically the field tech specialist job is too much cancer. The boss does nothing but expects too much. Requires overtime work with no compensation at all.
Salary / Benefits
The work culture here is one of the best. I've improved a lot since starting in this job and they really took care of me. Even your bosses will treat you as equals.
Pros
work environment, work culture, connections
Cons
low salary
Good working environment
Pleasing officemates

Good service

New and updated working systems

Considerate to employees

Benefits are good
Salary is reasonable
Salary / Benefits
A company that has compassion to its employees. Its management knows how to build relationships with the employees. They believe in productivity thru having healthy and motivated workers. The whole company upholds values that are also instilled in the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Round the clock service to clients
Salary / Benefits
If its in your blood to work in a
Media company, then you would survive and be happy. Otherwise you wont last long. Work was fun, but it takes too much of your time, so work becomes your life. Salary was great because you can do other sidelines within the company. Great experience, would work again 5/7.
Pros
Fun, high compensation, passion is needed
Cons
Without passion, everything becomes con.
Salary / Benefits
Not satisfied with the benefits and status in our company. Need to explore and grow. No night differential for graveyard shifts and no overtime and holiday pay. No work No pay is the policy.
Pros
free rice every meal
Cons
long hours with out overtime
Salary / Benefits
A fun workplace to work from. Everyday in the workplace is a busy day, tapings everywhere but it is enjoyable. The company gives good benefits to the employees.
Salary / Benefits
I was here as an Intern and doesn't have an allowance or salary but the place is fun to work with. Long hours and stressful location due to the nature of the job.
Pros
Experience
Salary / Benefits
- The department has sociable employees
- The supervisor is approachable when needed

- Balanced treatment with other employees

- No allowance for internship
Pros
Free water and access to cafeteria
Cons
Extra jobs that you aren't meant to do.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work at because of the many artists scattered around but the work is a bit toxic. Seeing the employees, I think their workload is not worth their salary.
Pros
Artists everywhere, the company cares for you
Cons
Not so high salary
Salary / Benefits
ABS-CBN Corp is a bias company. We were paid less (under minimum wage salary) It doesn't help employee to level up. We were treated little in our department.
Salary / Benefits
Working with the leading media company in the Philippines is one of the most fulfilling career experiences I have had in my home country. I get to apply my strategic and creative skills and work with some of the best creative people in the country. I have had immersion with our audiences which make the job purpose-driven. Work has become part of my personal life and I am proud to have been with my company for more than nine years. I have found real friends, which became my extended family at work.
Pros
Free parking spaces, refundable transport expenses when meeting clients outside office, flexible working hours, ad hoc and collaborative environment
Cons
Long hours, no overtime pays, no weekend pays, double-hatting beyond paygrade
Salary / Benefits
I loved being part of the organization because they take care of your overall needs including having flexible employee benefits which you can tailor make for yourself based on your needs. The Lopezes who own the company are awesome people!
Salary / Benefits
Working in ABS-CBN is the best working experience for personal and career growth. You get to work with the most talented, passionate and creative team.
benefits
Salary / Benefits
Everything is good but the pressure of working their is too difficult. Being able to work in that environment makes it a lot harder to be productive. But all in all everything's good.
Salary / Benefits
The employees which I have worked with are professionals on their chosen field. That's why they properly review each and every project they are assigned with
Benefits
Salary / Benefits
One of the exemplary company to work with. Benefits are very well defined and satisfactory. Usual business day is to assist visitors and company staffs.
Pros
Once a year Bonus and Staff Rewards
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location