ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews for Production Assistant

Production Assistant9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It will give you a baptism of fire experience due to the workload and pressure, but will surely upgrade your potentials in all aspects and will stretch your capabilities as an individual. You'll surely emerge as a wiser and dilligent one. It's worth the try.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to work under pressure, control stress. Submit outputs before deadline. I was exposed working with other people and culture. I developed new skills. I was able to know myself more and to push beyond limitations. The workplace is good since we were able to travel to different countries and work with different sectors of the society.
Salary / Benefits
As Production Assistant I was assigned to various roles to help the show for its needs like in video editing, writing scripts, administrative and technical work. Through this I learned the basic of editing and writing and how a Tv show works from start to end it wasn't very easy than it may look like when you watch it on screen. But every time we successfully launch the show it was really worth it despite the sleepless days and working for more than 16 hours a day. Well that's how this job works and whats more important is I was able to work with some of the brightest people in this industry.
Pros
load allowance, free food
Cons
no regularization and long working hours without overtime fee
Salary / Benefits
ABS-CBN Corp is a bias company. We were paid less (under minimum wage salary) It doesn't help employee to level up. We were treated little in our department.
Salary / Benefits
I one of the lucky communications graduate who were able to work in the most prestigious broadcasting network in the country and I am happy that I became part of it. I really learned a lot.
Pros
High compensation plus cash bonuses on holidays
Cons
no work - life balance
Salary / Benefits
Our work usually starts in the afternoon as we are finishing at midnight preparing for the production the following day, it is usually a very busy day printing scripts, meeting with production team, getting all the required supplies, food, services, all the things needed in the shoot.
You feel like working with your family as you all have the same passion.
Salary / Benefits
The culture focuses on team work with the touch of stress, everyday challenges and a mindset of can be done, the best thing about it is that the sense of fulfilment when everything was done
Salary / Benefits
I had a good experience in the company but I hope that they will be able to give its employees more opportunity especially in benefits and have a wider opportunity for learning.
Salary / Benefits
As opposed to what many believe. This company doesn't provide enough salary to their employees. They even barely offer regularization. Only a few are lucky.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location