ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews for Producer

Producer6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in ABS-CBN has taught me a lot of things, specifically teamwork and aiming for excellence. We see to it that in everything we do, our goal is to serve the Filipinos worldwide.

There are days when work seems to be out of hand but, with the help of our colleagues, we are always reminded that everything is possible if we just put our hearts and mind in our work.

In ABS-CBN, I have not only found a happy and productive workplace. In ABS-CBN, I found a family.
Salary / Benefits
If you are passionate with this field, you will probably enjoy the pressure, challenge and perks of working in a broadcast media company. You'll meet different people from different culture, hence, you are expected to blend in with colorful attitudes of your collegues, as well as the culture inside the company.
Pros
Perks of travelling, meeting new people, trying new flavors
Cons
Low Job Security and poor management
Salary / Benefits
This has been my dream company after graduating from college. I was able to apply all the knowledge I've learned from school. This company made me become aware of my strength and weaknesses. They value each employee by giving free trainings from time to time. I resigned from my job to be a full time and become entreprenuer. Now that my business is already established, I think I can now explore other career opportunities abroad. I am very much willing to learn and to be trained as well.
Pros
Free trainings, food and travel
Cons
long working hours without overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
It is good but limited to some aspects. Works longer hours with fixed rates, difficult to take leave of absences (they will take it against you) there is a "palakasan system". No security or stability.
Pros
Maxicare, load allowance
Cons
Long hours, some has no day offs
Salary / Benefits
ABS CBN has been my home for a very long time. I've tried working in other networks but, eventually went back to the station because of the Management abilities of the company. The network delivers the best shows, both original and franchise. It has the best Talent Management so to speak. The network has been leading in both on the urban and rural ratings for so many years. It has expanded it's horizon to movies, cable channels, both local and international via The Filipino Channel (TFC), telecommunications, Charitable foundations, etc. The company stays true tonit's tagline 'In the service of the Filipinos'
Pros
Free communications allowance, Free sack of rice monthly, health card, Social security system, Housing loan
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Good work experience but gives you less time for personal endeavors. It highly requires you to work in the office more than 8 hours. The culture of the workplace can be a bit difficult to handle but you will get used to it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location