ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern13 reviews
Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I would finish all my workload, if possible, before lunchtime because the task handed to me was easy and my bosses would be so proud that I get the job done earlier than deadline. I would be able to roam around the studio with my co-interns (if they are not busy) and we would see ABS-CBN artists roaming around the place. We are able to have a break time during afternoon hours. It was a fun place to work at because we didn't feel pressured or stressed.
Salary / Benefits
The employees are approachable. They will teach the interns with all their knowledge regarding a specific task. The place is comfortable and the ambiance is not that bad.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot like filing and sorting of 201 and 202 files. I also got to experience the ins and outs of HR Accounts. My supervisor and HR Officer were nice and helpful. I learned so much from them. I was able to shadow for recruitment and assisted in testing.
Salary / Benefits
nice to work there because you will indeed learn and you will get used to the environment and cope up with all the work and the people there is approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Ive been there for only 2 month during internship. My rating is based on the experiences of employees that is working for there how many long years including a relative.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. You get to experience TV Production process from Pre-Production to Post Production. You'll get to experience real world video shoots and editing.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern back then I observed the people there are smart and active at work. I learned a lot during my stay there. I harvested some skills that managed to apply until now in the corporate setting.
Salary / Benefits
but as i graduated college, i think this is not the best place for those people who wants a regular position because they don't promote regularization to their people here. but if you want a part time job, this is the best place to be, specially in the Production Department, they gave good compensation to their employees.
Pros
this is really a well known company
Cons
they dont promote regularizations here
Salary / Benefits
Unlike my other classmate I think my experience was relevant to my course. No task will be given if it is irrelevant to work. The environment is good. The management is excellent as well. We are secured inside.
Pros
inspired to go to work because of celebrities
Cons
tons of tasks to accomplish
Salary / Benefits
I was an intern at TOC in ABS-CBN. There are several stations inside the TOC and I got the opportunity to be assigned on each station and observe their work. The busiest stations are the Ingest and Media Handler. But I prefer to keep myself busy so I like those stations. If you enjoy doing nothing, you will enjoy the remaining stations.
Pros
Aircon 24x7, Artista everywhere
Cons
You won't learn a lot
Salary / Benefits
I really learned a lot of new interesting things in the field of media. I gained exciting and memorable experiences also. My internship here was really productive and fun.
Salary / Benefits
ABS-CBN Corporation nurtures its talent in the best way possible. I truly enjoy my internship here, sure you also will!
Salary / Benefits
I am OJT in ABS-CBN Corporation for almost 3 months. I learned a lot in the company. I have a kind immediate head and good OJT members in our department. I enjoyed in ABS-CBN because I saw many artists and our immediate head gave us some tickets to watch the show live.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location