ABS-CBN Broadcasting

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Employee Reviews for Associate Producer

Associate Producer5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working here can be very demanding and exhausting sometimes and there are some co-workers are very difficult to deal with. But most people are really fun to work with. Opportunity for growth is also offered to dedicated, hardworking and with great potential employees. It's a good training ground and I got to travel a lot.
Salary / Benefits
This company will let you grow not only as their employee but also as a person. You will learn how to give importance on your work and will let you learn hoe to sacrifice other matters just to accomplish the work that you committed.
Pros
All acces in concerts, Free travel
Salary / Benefits
this kind of job is not easy but very challenging because you will encounter different people when i do my interviews in different cases or stories. being a journalist may fulfill our happiness once the viewers are happy with the output of the story that you had
Salary / Benefits
ABS-CBN is a home for most of us, home in a sense that we put our heart and soul, we are so much dedicated to what we do, to our craft. Passionately we finish our job and most of the time work beyond what is expect from us. But I came to realize, that I don't have balance life anymore, less time for myself and family. It doesnt have retirement fee and long hours of working that does not compensate our salary. Risky habit of not getting enough sleep, ten times stree level.
Pros
sponsors, free travel, genuine frienship
Cons
low salary, health risk
Salary / Benefits
I work almost 20 hours a day, My typical day starts with meetings (business meetings, creative meetings with the writers, and pre prodcution meetings with the staff working for tv).Also, it includes going to the location set for the recording or ocular. Basically my work eats most of time yet I also know how to balance life by giving myself a break and make everything likeable and creating harmonious working environment.
Pros
perks
Cons
short breaks, health risk due to sleepless jobs
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABS-CBN Broadcasting. Our community is ready to answer.
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Reviews by Location